Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Butterfly Effect

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Wow.....this movie sucks ass, if I would of seen this movie I would of never bought it on DVD. I remeber looking at the previous of this movie and actually finding it interesting. First of all Ashton Kutcher acts horrible in this movie, and the plot is horrific. The storyline just doesn't do it for me,just basically dont see it save yourself the 2 hours from seeing it.

[move]I give this movie 2 Toes down[/move]

toes.gif

Guest LeVeL

I actually saw it and I liked it, what version did you see?

I saw the Directors cut and the theater cut and they both suck ass...I guess you need to have too much of a imagination to see this movie.

Guest Clarisa

Everyine That I know that have seen the movie say it's a great movie I guess levelistics is the only person who doesn't have the imagination to understand the movie. I'll see it this week.

Guest LeVeL

I have the imagination to know the exact plot of the movie but its just a little surreal for me. I sitll give it two toes down..I am currenly using the DVD as a frisbee. I dont have no use for it because I am never seeing it again.

Guest fairyDust

before you mess it up let me see it. like that I don't have to go and rent it.

watch the theater version.

Guest Clarisa

Is the theatre version a big difference from the other version?

Yes, level please lend... what version is the DVD?

Guest LeVeL

I got the Infinifilm version of the Butterfly Effect. It gots both the theater version and the Directors cut version. the only difference is that in the Directors cut you can choose an alternate version.

Guest Prophet

I just bought the movie 2 days ago and saw it for the first time 2nite. I actually thought the movie was great and that it went well with the Chaos Theory you should check that out. I like how they showed how when they blew up a small something in the movie that across the world it was the opposite. I also enjoyed the way how they didn't explain much about the movie in the previews and overall it was a + in my book but i am a stoner 8)

Guest LeVeL

I guess I am going to have to get stoned the fuck up to enjoy this movie because it absolutely sucks ass.

Guest LeVeL

I'll lend you the movie but there is no way, I can sit thru this movie again. I wasted 2 hours of my life and now I dont have it back again :'(

Guest Clarisa

I'll lend you the movie but there is no way, I can sit thru this movie again. I wasted 2 hours of my life and now I dont have it back again :'(

ha ha ha ha ha, sleep is a waste of time but you don't complain about that. A que hora vas a estar en tu casa para recojer el DVD?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest durrtylexx

I saw it last night for the 1rst time and I now have respect for Mr.Kutcher. I don't know what your talking about Level, "abstract" I thought the movie was not bad.I saw the director's cut and enjoyed the ending..I give it 4 stars!!!

Guest lyrik

I saw it last night for the 1rst time and I now have respect for Mr.Kutcher. I don't know what your talking about Level, "abstract" I thought the movie was not bad.I saw the director's cut and enjoyed the ending..I give it 4 stars!!!

I liked the movie too...don't know about 4 stars but a definite 3 1/2 in my book.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched this movie this weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it! It was pouring outside, so aryn and I put about 25 pillows on my bed and laid down to watch together in my room with surround sound. The surround sound really added a ton to this...she was jumping in her skin every ten seconds (which really began to piss me off after awhile because she was holding onto me and it would scare the shit out of me.)

The movie was excellent, in my opinion- Ashton did so well playing a serious role...his transition from goofball to serious was seamless, for me...He is a very good actor and I think that in this film he proves he can make it---

The movie had a few cheesy moments, and his mother in the film is a terrible actress, but she thankfully dies of cancer eventually and isn't seen anymore.

The movie is engaging every single moment- you really need to concentrate and let yourself go when you watch it. The cimematography is excellent too....some of the shots were very, very well done- some moments in the movie are super-creepy, horrifying, and all in all there is an eerie, uncomfortable feeling throughout.

Having a general knowledge of the Chaos Theory before watching it will help a lot- I bet the only reason this movie wasnt a bigger success is because many people simply couldnt follow it- (Im not implying you here, Luis)

anyway, y'all should see this. Great film. 8)

Guest fairyDust

Having a general knowledge of the Chaos Theory before watching it will help a lot- I bet the only reason this movie wasnt a bigger success is because many people simply couldnt follow it- (Im not implying you here, Luis)

I agree on this..