Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jade on Sundays

CrzyC1414779017

Guest LeVeL

You quitter, you spent one weekend at home and already your coming out of hibernation.......lol

Thats what you get when a clubber has too much time in their hands.

Guest LdySphynx

Yep, Gabriel Fain

Also I was going to post it as of next week but what the hell, starting July 25th Gabriel Fain & Ivano will be spinning at (State) after Jade!

From 10pm till 5am

Also that night Saeed&Palash will be spinning as well!!!

I don't really care for Saeed & Palash but we will be there with bells on.

Guest LeVeL

Yep, Gabriel Fain

Also I was going to post it as of next week but what the hell, starting July 25th Gabriel Fain & Ivano will be spinning at (State) after Jade!

From 10pm till 5am

No way Saaed and Palash are going to be at State next week.....with Gabriel Fain and Stryke, now thats what I call a night.

Guest LdySphynx

No way Saaed and Palash are going to be at State next week.....with Gabriel Fain and Stryke, now thats what I call a night.

Who said anything about Stryke ??? I said Gabriel Fain & Ivano Bellini :)

Yep, Gabriel Fain

From 10pm till 5am

saeed and palash? when this sat or the one after. i want to hear them never have live......

Guest LdySphynx

saeed and palash? when this sat or the one after. i want to hear them never have live......

Well as I mentioned in my first post it will be July 25th which is a Sunday after Jade @ State.

Saeed & Palash will be there for the First night but Gabriel & Ivano are going to be playing there every Sunday after that.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I have heard Saeed & Palash two times live at centrofly in NY. The first time the music was SICK..i was freaking out it was so amazing. The next time much weeker. I would definitely be down for checking it out and afterwards i love Ivano (sorry to all you that dont). I used to live around the corner from State man..now someone good is gonna be there...oh well.

Guest LdySphynx

Ok, I was just wondering who was at Jade yesterday cause we were there from 7pm till 10:30 and I know there were probably a few CJs there.

But I don't know what any of you guys look like so I don't know who's who ???

Guest LeVeL

Don't try to be slick!!!!! ;D

I am not being slick, all I am saying is post your picture for we can recognize you. What can a hamless thing like that do.

Guest ramon

no offense to anyone but the last thing I want to hear on Sunday's is the same music I've heard Friday & Saturday nights. Personally I'd be up for something a bit more laid back and/or a bit more twisted.

Guest LeVeL

So were you at Jade yesterday Level?

Who was?

Just wondering??????

No I wasn't at Jade but probably......Turbo240, Uncle Roy, Wesley and the gang must of been.