Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Adventures in George W. Bushspeak

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

'Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.'

'I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family.'

'They misunderestimated me.'

'Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?'

"And I am an optimistic person. I guess if you want to try to find something to be pessimistic about, you can find it, no matter how hard you look, you know?" —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 15, 2004

"I want to thank my friend, Senator Bill Frist, for joining us today. You're doing a heck of a job. You cut your teeth here, right? That's where you started practicing? That's good. He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." —George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

"Like you, I have been disgraced about what I've seen on TV that took place in prison." —George W. Bush, Parkersburg, West Virginia, May 13, 2004

"My job is to, like, think beyond the immediate." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 21, 2004

"This has been tough weeks in that country." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2004

"Coalition forces have encountered serious violence in some areas of Iraq. Our military commanders report that this violence is being insticated by three groups." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2004

"Obviously, I pray every day there's less casualty." —George W. Bush, Fort Hood, Texas, April 11, 2004

"Earlier today, the Libyan government released Fathi Jahmi. She's a local government official who was imprisoned in 2002 for advocating free speech and democracy." —George W. Bush, citing Jahmi, who is a man, in a speech paying tribute to women reformers during International Women's Week, Washington, D.C., March 12, 2004

"The march to war hurt the economy. Laura reminded me a while ago that remember what was on the TV screens — she calls me, 'George W.' — 'George W.' I call her, 'First Lady.' No, anyway — she said, we said, march to war on our TV screen." —George W. Bush, Bay Shore, New York, Mar. 11, 2004

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear." —George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

"Recession means that people's incomes, at the employer level, are going down, basically, relative to costs, people are getting laid off." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 19, 2004

"The march to war affected the people's confidence. It's hard to make investment. See, if you're a small business owner or a large business owner and you're thinking about investing, you've got to be optimistic when you invest. Except when you're marching to war, it's not a very optimistic thought, is it? In other words, it's the opposite of optimistic when you're thinking you're going to war." —George W. Bush, Springfield, Mo., Feb. 9, 2004

Guest LeVeL

Whats all this political talk ........are you guys in the Republican or democratic Parties.....too much Political talk guys whats up?? ::)

Guest obby

Whats all this political talk ........are you guys in the Republican or democratic Parties.....too much Political talk guys whats up?? ::)

Could it be that the elections are right around the corner?

Could it be that our country is evenly divided?

Could it be that we are at war?

Guest LeVeL

Yeah Obby I understand that....but dam have you seen how many political threads have been started recently talking about republicans this and democratics that.

Guest obby

it is all good fun

too easy to make fun of politicians.

Well said!!!!

I find it great that people are actually getting involved. One of the great rights that we have here the states. With knowledge comes power.

I myself come from a military family so I guess you can say it is in my blood along with "intelligent sounds"

;D

Guest JMT

Yeah Obby I understand that....but dam have you seen how many political threads have been started recently talking about republicans this and democratics that.

and norah claimed there was too much politics and brittney on here.

Guest web_norah

keep thy comments about me to yourself

i havent made any of those claims, i think it was Level who said that ...i get a kick out of all this

i laugh at politicians esp conservatives

they're so easy to make fun of

Guest JMT

keep thy comments about me to yourself

i havent made any of those claims, i think it was Level who said that ...i get a kick out of all this

i laugh at politicians esp conservatives

they're so easy to make fun of

great memory.

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=4786

"good link! please keep these coming - Britney, political and religion rants are zzzzzzzzzz"