Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN CrzyC . . .

Guest sobe2004

Guest sobe2004

Did you see the article about Cedric going to space?

Quote of the year candidate . . .

"It's never boring here in Miami's clubland, and CJ will always be first with the latest news from inside the scene. Keep it here..."

CrzyC was the first to post here about Cedric and Ralph . . . give her credit!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vaughan

Yeah... you go girl... and before anyone tries anything funny... I was the first one to post about the LUST 7 Year Anniversary... so don't even try it!

I guess CJ wants to have the "inside scoop" but are mandated by the clubs as to when they can post articles. HOWEVER...this is a messageboard that has been formed specifically for the nightlife scene and the people who are a part of it. I have always supported CJ and even bought tickets to events when I KNEW if I asked I could get comped and encouraged other to do so. But I think its completely weak that if other people on the board besides the owners of the site know information or have heard rumors regarding the scene they are not allowed to post the information or it will get deleted.....WEAK!!!!! My info came second hand, was posted on another board first and I gave credit to that person, but yet the thread was still deleted. I even sent NickJunkie a PM letting him know that the info I posted was valid and had been checked out...well no more. Ill be sure to check OTHER sites if I want the inside knowledge since it was posted there FIRST and then deleted off this board.

CJ lost a bit of respect in my eyes on this one!!!!

Guest vaughan

How much of this has to do with Alex Omes(Ultra/D'Vox) becoming the new Crobar musical director??? Hmmmmmm......

Guest guyman1966

I guess CJ wants to have the "inside scoop" but are mandated by the clubs as to when they can post articles. HOWEVER...this is a messageboard that has been formed specifically for the nightlife scene and the people who are a part of it. I have always supported CJ and even bought tickets to events when I KNEW if I asked I could get comped and encouraged other to do so. But I think its completely weak that if other people on the board besides the owners of the site know information or have heard rumors regarding the scene they are not allowed to post the information or it will get deleted.....WEAK!!!!! My info came second hand, was posted on another board first and I gave credit to that person, but yet the thread was still deleted. I even sent NickJunkie a PM letting him know that the info I posted was valid and had been checked out...well no more. Ill be sure to check OTHER sites if I want the inside knowledge since it was posted there FIRST and then deleted off this board.

Amen sister! Eurotrash like to make up rules and enforce them when its conveninet for them. Look at the history of Europe. Thats the price we pay for posting here.

Guest LeVeL

Carisa was on this story like Channel 7 was on the Elian Gonzalez story.

Gotta give credit where credit is due, you go Carisa 8)

Guest vaughan

You guys are too funny but please realize, it wasnt my story...I just cut and paste from another site. ;)

Ohhh NO SISTER... to late to save face now... IT'S YOUR MUD.. NOW PLAY IN IT!!! ;D

I KEED, I KEED!!!

triumph.jpg

Guest LeVeL

Okay now that Cedric has joined Space, whats going to happen with Oscar. Is Cedric going to open for Oscar or is Oscar going to open for Cedric.

Since Oscar G is becoming bigger act, I would believe he has a lot of tour dates and will have to be away from Space on certain Saturdays. Is Cedric becoming a resident to replace Oscar while he's away? Because even though Cedric is a good Dj, Roland in the other hand can do the job as well.

Could this be the beginning of Oscar's farewell :( :'(

Guest LeVeL

such an stupid thing to say ..

Its...such a stupid thing to say :-X :-X :-X

Guest guyman1966

Okay now that Cedric has joined Space, whats going to happen with Oscar. Is Cedric going to open for Oscar or is Oscar going to open for Cedric.

Since Oscar G is becoming bigger act, I would believe he has a lot of tour dates and will have to be away from Space on certain Saturdays. Is Cedric becoming a resident to replace Oscar while he's away? Because even though Cedric is a good Dj, Roland in the other hand can do the job as well.

LOL - Stir the pot. ;)

Guest guyman1966

this thread is way stupid

Thanks for being part of it. ::)

Norah fits in well with the uptight Euro Powers that BE.

Guest guyman1966

this thread is way stupid

Thanks for being part of it. ::)

Norah fits in well with the uptight Euro Powers that BE.

Dont try to recruit me into your name-calling game. ;D

Recruit? ;D

More like "Convert" ;)

Guest nickjunkie

Oh cut us some slack please. If we don't work with the clubs then there would be no more lists or privileges for CJ members, so if someone requests that we hold onto info we have to. The same goes when members request that we remove threads because they feel insulted or that it would affect them in some way.

Other sites don't offer guaranteed free entry to almost all Miami venues to members. I personally think that's a really nice benefit for CJ members (it's a very small % of you that actually know promoters and can get comps yourselves), but in order to maintain that we have to play the game. It's very easy to criticize us but try to understand how hard it is for us to balance things and try to keep everyone happy, and stay in business.

We generally leave all rumors up, as in the past with a lot of Saleen's stuff. We've also removed rumors in the past at the request of individuals who post them because they've been asked personally by their contacts not to share info. If Saleen were still here he'd confirm this.

It seems like the current flavor of the month is to bitch at us though, and if that's what you want to do I'm sure you'll find a reason.

i for one will be goin to crobar a lot more now that ralph is there. i thought the current space lineup was fine with oscar opening the main room. now cedric is opening. not sure how that will go.... guess time will tell. but imho i much rather see oscar open the main room or bruno and follow it up with eithr the guest dj or cue..........

and roly on patio....

or mix it up again and put roly in main room again.........

roly can do it all