Clubplanet Nightlife Community

These girls should be shot...

CrzyC1414779017

Guest lyrik

NIGHTLIFE PHOTO GALLERY

(I guess Guyman is the only smart one today.) :D

the pic of sonar on friday night is the worst publicity that club could've got...there was like 3 people at the bar.

Guest LeVeL

I dont know why you guys going thru so much trouble....I saw that Photo Gallery and I went to it.....my favorite one was the second one of the 19. When the guy is looking up at the girl dancing with her legs open.......lol

NIGHTLIFE PHOTO GALLERY

I saw that but pic #1 was not a guy and a girl like guyman refrences. It is a girl in black dancing that is why I was a little confused.

Guest lyrik

NIGHTLIFE PHOTO GALLERY

I saw that but pic #1 was not a guy and a girl like guyman refrences. It is a girl in black dancing that is why I was a little confused.

CrzyC I guess you're not one of the smart ones either!

Guest LeVeL

Evan just scroll down a little bit to the middle of the screen and on the right hand side your going to see the Photo Gallery Link.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong? I sam trying to see what you guys are talking about but when i click on the picture the window opens with a description but no images.

Guest mikepayne

Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong? I sam trying to see what you guys are talking about but when i click on the picture the window opens with a description but no images.

Same here. It's captioned "South Florida Nightlife" at the top but it's not an image, it's some retarded flash animation that seems to be broken for me. I get a set of arrows at the top to scroll through pictures, but they don't work and it only shows a plain white screen. The Herald is retarded, all that trouble to try and keep people from saving the images off their site, and all you have to do is take a screenshot to make all of that effort pointless (or if you really want the original that bad, grab the SWF from your temp files and decompress it).

Guest saintjohn
WTF??? Couldn't they get any pics at a REAL club??? What the heck is Rush Hour, anyway?

rush hour is across the street from sonar. the hollywood community redevelopment agency (cra) has been trying to attract "quality" businesses to the downtown area for years, and this is what we get. sigh.

Guest saintjohn

btw, if i had taken those photos, i would not have submitted them for publication (unless i wanted to embarrass the people and/or clubs).

Guest huey

I cannot for the life of me find this photo gallery :'(

Don't worry, it took me awhile to find it too. ;D

Guest coach

That probably means that your flash player is out of date. Go here - http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash and download the new one. Totally free.

Guest mikepayne

That probably means that your flash player is out of date. Go here - http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash and download the new one. Totally free.

My flash player's up-to-date. Still no dice.