Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandra Collins and Paul Oakenfold 7-18-04

Guest cutchemist

Guest cutchemist

Sandra started off with night at 10pm and Paul's set followed at midnight @ the Quest in Minneapolis. I've been an Oakenfold fan for about five years since I first saw him @ an after-hours spot (the bottle club) in 99' and begged him to spin at my birthday party. I got turned down but left with a kiss on the cheek ;D :o :o 8).

Even though I bought the tickets for Paul I'll remember Sandra's set for the rest of my life.

Last night Sandra was hands down the best live show I have seen to date. Why she wasn't at WMC I have no Fcuking clue. I've always said that Baby Anne was the best female in the business but not anymore.

Just an hour after Paul's set we left b/c we had to be at work at 7am this morning and Sandra was walking out to her bus.

Yes that's right I met Sandra Collins last night. I shook her hand and gave her a hug with one arm and said "thanks the great show it was nice to see a woman show them how it’s done. We need more women DJ's "and she said "thanks so much and thank you for coming, now you girls make sure you get home safe"

I hate to say it but after Sandra's set.......Paul was just plain boring.

Guest Adam Singer
I've always said that Baby Anne was the best female in the business

hahahaha...i almost fell out of my chair laughing...

have you ever heard reid speed, or chloe harris play?

honestly, they both have more talent in one finger than baby anne has on her whole body...

Guest CowboyTrance

Even though I bought the tickets for Paul I'll remember Sandra's set for the rest of my life...

I too am a huge Sandra fan and have seen her a zillion times out here in LA. Each show is memorable, and she just gets better. And she's hella nice!

Keep bringin' it Sandra!!

Guest cutchemist

Even though I bought the tickets for Paul I'll remember Sandra's set for the rest of my life...

Your forgot hell of a hottie :o

I too am a huge Sandra fan and have seen her a zillion times out here in LA. Each show is memorable, and she just gets better. And she's hella nice!

Keep bringin' it Sandra!!

Guest LeVeL

I am saddened Cutie, Oakenfold didn't throw it down, your telling me he didn't play not one absolute good tune. I know Sandra was going to rock it......She is so lovely and a good girl.

I dont know why but everytime I have seen Oakenfold he has never disappointed me. Everybody always says how bad he played and how bad of a DJ he is but to me, hes the best.

Guest durrtylexx

I am saddened Cutie, Oakenfold didn't throw it down, your telling me he didn't play not one absolute good tune. I know Sandra was going to rock it......She is so lovely and a good girl.

I dont know why but everytime I have seen Oakenfold he has never disappointed me. Everybody always says how bad he played and how bad of a DJ he is but to me, hes the best.

your kidding right Oakie the best :-X

Guest LeVeL

To me he is.....everytime I have seen the guy live he always tears it up. He's probably not the best for you Paisa but for me he is.

Guest cutchemist

To me he is.....everytime I have seen the guy live he always tears it up. He's probably not the best for you Paisa but for me he is.

He is my absolute favorite. I have a CD live @cream that gives me goose bumps.......you can hear the crowd screaming "Paul....Paul....Paul" OMG he's talented..... did put on a great show as always........he didn't disappoint me.....it's just that following Sandra he was a little blah......she knocked my socks off....I had never heard her live and wasn't expecting that much....but I always expect a hell of alot from him......mabye that 's it