Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who HASN'T had a night like this...

Guest cutchemist

after Space parties are pretty much high octane baked events....sure, i am sure that there are people who go sober but you also see lots of people still out from the night before....

bah...doesnt matter to me, at least. I was at that Creek Hotel party dead sober, after waking up from a nites sleep and going to brunch...(though I did get pretty drunk when i got there) The sober people I loved; the crackheads I loved...it didnt matter to me- I think we can all have fun with each other regardless of individual prerogatives when it comes to partying. I dont think people need to announce if they do drugs, nor do they need to denounce others that indulge--- unless people are taking it to an extreme== and usually the extreme behavior is over with by the afternoon...those who did drugs all nite are either immobile and silent---expressionless in the shade with dark sunglasses on....or they are actin' silly frolicing with friends and strangers....both seem pretty harmless to me ;)

well said

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

I think that people have to stop criticizing the Creek Hotel, to me it is a great party, the drinks are cheap, there is no cover to pay, and the best part is that they give out complimentary shots. You have a chance to lay-out by the pool as you get some rays, listen to some great music in the process, and if your hungry you can get a bite to eat.

It has all the remedies for a successful party, yeah it probably is not the most fancy hotel in South Beach but it certainly has the vibe and the potential to be a great party. All I am saying to the people who haven't gone to the Creek Hotel please dont criticize it if you haven't been there. Let your eyes decide and more importantly dont change the opinions of those who haven't experienced the Creek hotel yet.

It is a great alternative for that Clubber who didn't party or party too hard on their saturday night.

Guest Cosmigonon

after Space parties are pretty much high octane baked events....sure, i am sure that there are people who go sober but you also see lots of people still out from the night before....

bah...doesnt matter to me, at least. I was at that Creek Hotel party dead sober, after waking up from a nites sleep and going to brunch...(though I did get pretty drunk when i got there) The sober people I loved; the crackheads I loved...it didnt matter to me- I think we can all have fun with each other regardless of individual prerogatives when it comes to partying. I dont think people need to announce if they do drugs, nor do they need to denounce others that indulge--- unless people are taking it to an extreme== and usually the extreme behavior is over with by the afternoon...those who did drugs all nite are either immobile and silent---expressionless in the shade with dark sunglasses on....or they are actin' silly frolicing with friends and strangers....both seem pretty harmless to me ;)

WERD!! I've been there after a full night's sleep, and I know of plenty of people that go just to start drinking a little bit before going to Nerve later on, so probably the first people that show up there are the leftovers from Space, but certainly, as the afternoon wears off, they're replaced by fresh elements who just want to start partying. 8)

Guest web_norah

why is it that people get so sensitive about an alleged crackhead party? geez. no accusations were made, vibe or quality of the party wasnt questioned.......

Guest LeVeL

why is it that people get so sensitive about an alleged crackhead party? geez. no accusations were made, vibe or quality of the party wasnt questioned.......

No one is getting sensitive Norah, a few crackheads chilling by the pool wont really kill somebody. I just think the way that you guys are describing the Creek Hotel may shy away some people from actually going someday. Thats all

Guest web_norah

No one is getting sensitive Norah, a few crackheads chilling by the pool wont really kill somebody. I just think the way that you guys are describing the Creek Hotel may shy away some people from actually going someday. Thats all

all i said was that my friend (Whos a very coonty queen, calls it the Crack Hotel, Pod knows who this queen is btw)....and that it is the after Space pool party, thats all.

peace out people! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

El burro hablando de orejas... ::)

I don't think there's anyone more sensitive in these boards than you.

Guest web_norah

this is so funny.

people take shit here way too literally......

i bet Pod is having the laugh of the day on this one, as well as BCN

"Norah the sensitive girl" :o

Guest LeVeL

Well Norah for us that dont know you, you seem very uptight sometimes and grouchy. You make Uncle Scrooge look like a nice guy compared to you. But I guess its us alot of people on the boards have multiple personalities and seem to be one way on the boards but in person someone else.

Guest Clarisa

I haven't had a night like that. But I have forgatten where I live or where I'm at street wise. Tee hee!!

nah, I dont get the impression she is sensitive....just a bit snobby and cunty---which I enjoy in people, and like about her! - sassy chicos and chicas can be fun, as long as you dont take what they say as being uber-snobby and such- Like JoeyGK-- to the naked eye and ear he can seem like an arrogant bitchy music snob....but once you get to know him he is amazing and caring and awesome to be around-

Guest joeygk

Evan -- shut up you stupid clueless candy raver! Would you like a fairy trance breakdown w/ that epic tiesto set......I mean puh-lease. HOUSE MUSIC RULES & TRANCE IS GARBAGE....WAKE UP & RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH!

;) ;D ;D

Guest LeVeL

Evan -- shut up you stupid clueless candy raver! Would you like a fairy trance breakdown w/ that epic tiesto set......I mean puh-lease. HOUSE MUSIC RULES & TRANCE IS GARBAGE....WAKE UP & RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH!

;) ;D ;D

LOL..... ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

this is so funny.

Yeah right, now you find everything funny... :-X

;) ;D ;D

Tiesto is epic and uplifting!

Trance is great!

So it House!

I'm better looking than you, so I win no matter what you say!

Guest endymion

Now guys, houseism is never the answer. Your blatant housist remarks are offending the trancers.

Guest joeygk

Trance is a plague that needs to be eradicated from our planet....only thru systematic dance music cleansing can we free ourselves from the evil brought upon us by this rancid music. We must round up all the trance music djs and producers and relocate them to Greenland.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Now, now guys...

remember the talk we had with saleen and his racist/sexist remarks?

same goes for you and your trancist remarks

hey, i don't like it either, but we all live in the same out essentially--so let's get along, damn it.

Guest bcnjunkie

this is so funny.

dude I was reading this cracking up, did I say crack ? no pun intended !!!!

Guest bcnjunkie

;) ;D ;D

Oh ! this arrogant bitchy music snob side

;) ;D ;D

Oh ! this arrogant bitchy music snob side

u got it! he definitely was just struggling to put on his high heels and venting his frustration on me. Joey! stop trying to fit into the size 5 stilettos-- just go with the 6...it will look fabulous i promise. ;D