Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im the rookie !!!!

Guest purplealien

Guest purplealien

i just moved from miami back to nyc.. so im trying to keep up with things there.. its amazing how different even the language is... we really are so much more laid back in sobe.. but i love the kick that nyc has.. i miss miami. the sun, space and now danny t. is there permanently in miami... that takes a little piece of ny with him.. which will be good for the music scene in sobe.. needs to be shaken up a bit..

i know you guys dont know me but i can stand by and absorb most of this...

need some help though.. how on earth do i get a picture in there... color me stupid but i cant figure it out.. and i have a funny pic so if you can assist.. id be grateful!

if you have any suggestions on the best way for me to navigate through this im open... :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

If you're talking about having a pic underneath your user name on your posts, you must have your pic hosted on a web page. Then go into your CJ profile and check the check box named "I have my own picture" and enter the link to the site that you have your pic posted on. I think that your pictures file size can be no bigger than 70KB otherwise it won't accept it or it will look funny.

i just moved from miami back to nyc.. so im trying to keep up with things there.. its amazing how different even the language is... we really are so much more laid back in sobe.. but i love the kick that nyc has.. i miss miami. the sun, space and now danny t. is there permanently in miami... that takes a little piece of ny with him.. which will be good for the music scene in sobe.. needs to be shaken up a bit..

i know you guys dont know me but i can stand by and absorb most of this...

need some help though.. how on earth do i get a picture in there... color me stupid but i cant figure it out.. and i have a funny pic so if you can assist.. id be grateful!

if you have any suggestions on the best way for me to navigate through this im open... :)

Where in NY are you livin?

PS we speak the same language as Floridians, with a different dialect. ;)

Guest cutchemist

I put my pants on just like the rest of you..one leg at a time... except, once my pants are on.... I MAKE GOLD RECORDS...

and i gotta fever and the only presciption is more cow bell!

welcome girly we need more XX chromozones on this board..........but wtf does that sheit mean?

Guest web_norah

uhm i moved to NY recently............i outgrew Miami

and i dont miss one thing about FL except the sand and my beloved friends

Guest Cosmigonon

I put my pants on just like the rest of you..one leg at a time... except, once my pants are on.... I MAKE GOLD RECORDS...

and i gotta fever and the only presciption is more cow bell!

welcome girly we need more XX chromozones on this board..........but wtf does that sheit mean?

It's a sketch from SNL. Christopher Walken as 70's record producer "Bruce Dickinson" talking to the members of Blue Oyster Cult. 8)