The youngest and oldest members of CJ

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutchemist

21 here. ;D

Yeah but your a newbie.....I think we were talking about the usual posters in here. But welcome aboard new jack 8) ;D

A member is a member right? :)

I'd like to second that motion

Born on the First day of Spring. a Pagen Holiday and also known as "cusp" between a pices and an aries which means I don't know if I'm dreaming or leading

Guest swirlundergrounder

21 here. ;D

Yeah but your a newbie.....I think we were talking about the usual posters in here. But welcome aboard new jack 8) ;D

Born on the First day of Spring. a Pagen Holiday and also known as "cusp" between a pices and an aries which means I don't know if I'm dreaming or leading

You're more leading than dreaming. If you're right on the Pieces-Aries cusp then you are a Pieces Type III. Which is a Pieces with Aries tendancies. For example My birthday is April 19th right on the Aries-Taurus cusp so I'm an Aries Type III, an Aries with Taurus tendancies. Since I was born towards the end of the Aries Phase, I exhibit more Taurus tendancies rather then Aries tendancies. So since you were born at the end of the Pieces phase, you should exhibit more Aries than Pieces tendancies....But all your other planetary traits along with you moon and rising signs come into play and if I were to go into more detail about that then I would have to charge you a fee ;)

Guest LeVeL

You're more leading than dreaming. If you're right on the Pieces-Aries cusp then you are a Pieces Type III. Which is a Pieces with Aries tendancies. For example My birthday is April 19th right on the Aries-Taurus cusp so I'm an Aries Type III, an Aries with Taurus tendancies. Since I was born towards the end of the Aries Phase, I exhibit more Taurus tendancies rather then Aries tendancies. So since you were born at the end of the Pieces phase, you should exhibit more Aries than Pieces tendancies....But all your other planetary traits along with you moon and rising signs come into play and if I were to go into more detail about that then I would have to charge you a fee ;)

You sure know a lot of astrology man......I never knew half of the things you said, well its probably because I dont read horoscopes and I dont believe in them either.

Guest cutchemist

21 here. ;D

What kind of currency do acceipt :P :-*

Whats the odds? You're just after me....hmmm....I'm water+fire and your fire+wind or earth?

Guest cutchemist

You sure know a lot of astrology man......I never knew half of the things you said, well its probably because I dont read horoscopes and I dont believe in them either.

hey come on......they are just fun....I haven't watched T.V. since 911 but I can UNDERSTAND why people watch it I just don't AGREE :-* :'(

Guest AlanS

21 here. ;D

Hey, that's my birthday too :) But I've got a few years on you ;)

Guest cutchemist

21 here. ;D

No way...a few years.....hmmmm....do tell......I'm an old spirit.....been hanging around the same 12 girls since highschool and I'm always the mom, driving, holding their hair while they puke....most of my friends are older except for level....but he not that bad :P :-*

Guest LeVeL

hey come on......they are just fun....I haven't watched T.V. since 911 but I can UNDERSTAND why people watch it I just don't AGREE :-* :'(

Dam Megan you haven't watched TV since 9/11 girl whats up with you overthere in Minnesota. I have to watch TV everyday or else I feel uninformed, thats just a trajedy :'(

Guest swirlundergrounder

You know I don't read a lot of horoscopes either. I got into Astrology about the time I started to hang out in the music scene about 10 years ago. Astrology to me is a way of thinking that corelates to the belief that everything in the universe is connected in someway or another. Yes every indivdual on Earth is unique but also every individual on Earth falls into a basic pattern which Astorology seems to map out.

A basic example of this is the similar physical traits that people share who are born under a certain sign and within phases of that sign. For instance, Aries people tend to have sharp physical features where as libras tend to have more rounded features, or those born in the sign of pieces have a look about them in their eyes where one of their eyes seems to be looking through you rather than at you, etc...

These physical features are determined by tidal influences and gravity exhibited upon the Earth by the moon, the sun the stars and the rest of the universe.Do you agree that tides play a role in what happens to the environment on Earth and the shape of the Earth? If so than think about how those similar tidal influences affect an individual when they are developing inside the womb of their mother. The way the planetary bodies are positioned during your development will exhibit a tidal and gravitational force upon a develping fetus. Therefore people who are born around the same time of the year will exhibit similar physical and physcological traits from these influences. After which, a childs upbringing, environment and personal circumstances will carve out the rest of the cognative puzzle which makes an individual unique.

Guest AlanS

21 here. ;D

No way...a few years.....hmmmm....do tell......I'm an old spirit.....been hanging around the same 12 girls since highschool and I'm always the mom, driving, holding their hair while they puke....most of my friends are older except for level....but he not that bad :P :-*

Alright, alright...I'm 31. Just remember yall, age is just a number :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

21 here. ;D

Alright, alright...I'm 31. Just remember yall, age is just a number :)

31 is not so bad. I still get carded. As long as you still get carded you can be what ever age and still feel like a youngin'

Guest cutchemist

[quote

A basic example of this is the similar physical traits that people share who are born under a certain sign and within phases of that sign. For instance, Aries people tend to have sharp physical features where as libras tend to have more rounded features, or those born in the sign of pieces have a look about them in their eyes where one of their eyes seems to be looking through you rather than at you, etc...

OK Now you are really freaking me out...wtf man...I have sharp physical traits and that's why people are attracted to me.......I take help take care of my 3yr old niece who is a libra every day and her face features are totally smooth and round.....when I look at people sincerely and try to talk to them they always freak out about my eyes....even my best friend for the last 10 years just two nights ago......where are you getting this from?

Guest swirlundergrounder

[quote

OK Now you are really freaking me out...wtf man...I have sharp physical traits and that's why people are attracted to me.......I take help take care of my 3yr old niece who is a libra every day and her face features are totally smooth and round.....when I look at people sincerely and try to talk to them they always freak out about my eyes....even my best friend for the last 10 years just two nights ago......where are you getting this from?

I'm getting this from my study of Astrology and of people over the years. When you're in the music industry or involved in the scene or any activity where in you are able to meet a lot of people, it helped me out a little to understand why some people behave a certain way. If I even get to know someone in the slightest I always make a point of getting to know what their sign is. It helps me react to people in certain situations but you also have to be careful about pigeon holing people into categories and make sure to not make to quick of an assumption about someone.

People are like radio's. Some of them you can tune into perfectly and some of them you can't get a clear signal from. There's a reason for this and I would like to think that it has something to do with the cosmos.

Trippy stuff huh? Try to find out what some of your close friends signs are and look at their pysical and physcological traits and you will find some similarities....

Pieces eyes are trippy. I have 2 good friends who are pieces and they have what I call the "Third Eye". When I look right at them and they look back at me its as if one of their eyes is looking at me and the other is looking at me, but around me as well. I'm an Aries with a Libra Rising. Your rising sign is the first impression you give to the world around you. I have a sharp jaw line, and a sharp stare in my eyes, but I have high cheek bones thus giving my face a more rounded feature to it much like a Libra's.... Libras wheather they are Men or Women have more curved an volupucous features....

Some more fun traits....Capricorns are hard workers... Leo's like to be the center of attention, Aries are really athletic, Aquarius's have the most geniuses born in this sign, Scorpio's have memories like elephants etc.. etc.. there's so many other things...

If you're intrested there's an inexpensive book called "The only astology book you'll ever need". It's no more than $20 and it's good reading.......

Guest swirlundergrounder

i'm a taurus (may 5), what do you know about me?

May 5th 1979? You're stubborn and resistant to change and really set in your ways is the main thing? You also have somewhat of a temper and people hate to argue with you. You're also pretty laid back and easy going but you have elegant tastes at times especially in collecting things....You also value your privacy

May 5th 1979? You're stubborn and resistant to change and really set in your ways is the main thing? You also have somewhat of a temper and people hate to argue with you. You're also pretty laid back and easy going but you have elegant tastes at times especially in collecting things....You also value your privacy

you're about 50% there. i've always been told about the stubborn attribute, but i'm quite the opposite. and i've always appreciated (and mostly enjoyed) change in my life. and no temper here. my privacy is definitely valuable to me, that you're right on about. thanks! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

you're about 50% there. i've always been told about the stubborn attribute, but i'm quite the opposite. and i've always appreciated (and mostly enjoyed) change in my life. and no temper here. my privacy is definitely valuable to me, that you're right on about. thanks! ;D

If you've been told you're stubborn, then you must be stubborn..LOL ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

i'm not stubborn. really i'm not. I'M NOT. STOP CALLING ME STUBBORN.

;)

See what I mean? LOL ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm so confused..I'm June 30, 1976 Cancer man..Da bomb fuckers ;D

Yes you are confused! :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

I like my hot dogs with more ketchup than mustard.

What does that say about me? :P

It says that you like more Ketchup on your burgers than mustard

Guest Cosmigonon

Me too!!! (April 25th) What can you say about me, Terry? ;D