Free PC to PC Calling...

Guest LdySphynx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

And remember, it is not an invasion of *privacy* if you are in a *public* place.

Well even if it's in a public place NO ONE has the right to take a picture of someone's ASS without permission I don't care where you are.

So to me yes it is very much an invasion of MY privacy and a complete disrespect to my husband, im sure no one would like that!!!

Guest macboy

I'm pretty sure they are. Can you explain how they are not?

They have the right to refuse entry. ;)

That being said, if there is no reasonable "expectation of privacy" then you have no claim of invasion of privacy.

Example: Banana Republic. Main showroom - no reasonable expectation of privacy. Dressing room - absolute expectation of privacy.

Guest klit

a1000_side.jpg

Motorola A1000 will have a 1.2 megapixel camera, plus 2 way videophone call capability.

Most of the new Nokias have at least 1.2 MP on their cameras.

Samsung has a 3 megapixel camera phone coming out, but they worked it in reverse, they took a 3 megapixel digital camera and added a simple phone to it.

Damn and I was thinking of buying a new cell, guess I'll wait. When is the motorola coming out and which company?

Guest klit

Another thing is which is better, a gsm phone or a 3g phone? Anybody got more info on what the 3g phones do that the other can't. Pros and cons?

Guest endymion

It's more about the person being able to reasonably expect privacy than it is about who owns the building. Dressing rooms and the back seats of cars tooling down the highway are private spaces for most legal uses even though they are embedded in public spaces. Because the occupants can reasonably assume privacy.

Guest pod

3G just easily enables stuff like video conferencing and such. GSM is just the current world standard. 3G only works here in the US...a true advanced worldwide standard hasn't been settled on yet.

As for the whole clubs not being a public spot, macboy hit the nail on the head. They can refuse entry and demand a certain way of dressing, etc...making it a private space.

As for someone taking a photo without your permission? That's just plain discourteous, not to mention I'm sure Jade has a policy against that sort of thing.

Guest pod

Yeah. GSM is supported in close to every country in the world. Even in places that have sketchy service at best, any tower that is up is usually GSM.

Unless your phone has 3G and GSM, a 3G phone is just an expensive US-only toy now.