Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
LESjunkie

Secret Window (Johnny Depp)

sucked ballz. Dont waste your time. Storyline was decent, though poorly produced and directed. They tried to achieve that amazing ironic ending (think Usual Suspects, or Shattered) but failed miserably.

Guest fairyDust

This movie was oK, and it was very predictable..I actually saw this at the theater.

Guest LeVeL

sucked ballz. Dont waste your time. Storyline was decent, though poorly produced and directed. They tried to achieve that amazing ironic ending (think Usual Suspects, or Shattered) but failed miserably.

Hey Evan you know that I thought in buying this on DVD, I guess I will have to watch it first then. because I am not doing the same mistake I did with the Butterfly Effect which was buy a movie that sucked ass :-X. Not this time baby....thanks for the tip Evan ;)

Hey Evan you know that I thought in buying this on DVD, I guess I will have to watch it first then. because I am not doing the same mistake I did with the Butterfly Effect which was buy a movie that sucked ass :-X. Not this time baby....thanks for the tip Evan ;)

anytime my friend-

Guest swirlundergrounder

That sucks. I like Mr Deep.... Thanks for the info.I won't rent it now.

Guest durrtylexx

This movie was oK, and it was very predictable..I actually saw this at the theater.

Exactly, I watched at the theatre aswell..Ok flick, I'd wait for HBO to play it...