Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday, August 1st, My Birthday Party

Im having my bday at the Maritime Hotel this Sunday nite...lincoln palsgrove will be hosting- anyone who hasnt been there should come by. (either this sunday or another...the party is amazing!)

It's on the rooftop of La Botegga...Cabanas is the name- just ask a hostess where the roof party is- hope to see you there. XO 8) ;DXO

I'll be at APT afterwards...

Guest joeygk

*and I'll be in a k-hole afterwards!

<hahaha, I'm only kidding. I don't do drugs.>

I'll at the very least put in a cameo at some point.

Guest web_norah

:o

advance warning **

i'll be at Maritime :P

they need to give you a lifetime membership or VIP card there Evan (jijiji)..... ;D

what age are we celebrating this year? :-*

:o

advance warning **

i'll be at Maritime :P

they need to give you a lifetime membership or VIP card there Evan (jijiji)..... ;D

what age are we celebrating this year? :-*

awesome! we'll have to connect with joey as well so you can meet him. he is so funny! (looking)

XO :D

Guest joeygk
awesome! we'll have to connect with joey as well so you can meet him. he is so funny! (looking)

SUCK MY STRAP-ON! ;) ;D

Guest LeVeL

Im having my bday at the Maritime Hotel this Sunday nite...lincoln palsgrove will be hosting- anyone who hasnt been there should come by. (either this sunday or another...the party is amazing!)

It's on the rooftop of La Botegga...Cabanas is the name- just ask a hostess where the roof party is- hope to see you there. XO 8) ;DXO

Happy birthday Rockstar, dam dont I wish I was there......what a shame. Well I hope you get laid that night Evan Happy 24th birthday baby :-*

Happy birthday Rockstar, dam dont I wish I was there......what a shame. Well I hope you get laid that night Evan Happy 24th birthday baby :-*

i wish you could be here!

Son, you know im'gonna get some 8)

Guest LeVeL

i wish you could be here!

Son, you know im'gonna get some 8)

Thats good to know buddy that your going to get some on your special day just remember to put one of these on before going solo..........condom.jpg

Happy early bday u piece of new york trash, have a good time, dont listen too much house music, its bad for the blood!!!

EvBaby, Did you get my PM? Our boy Marky P is going ot be here on 8/19 & 8/20. ;) Will you fit in his suitcase? :-*

Happy Bday Babes!!!

Mark as in Mark from the UK???? I got that PM but had no idea what it meant, then forgot about it...sorry about that. so is it UK mark?

wish you were here for my bday :'(

EvBaby, Did you get my PM? Our boy Marky P is going ot be here on 8/19 & 8/20. ;) Will you fit in his suitcase? :-*

Happy Bday Babes!!!

Mark as in Mark from the UK???? I got that PM but had no idea what it meant, then forgot about it...sorry about that. so is it UK mark?

wish you were here for my bday :'(

Yes UK Mark!!! You should come too. ;D

I loves yous!!! :-*