Euphoria Project Proudly Presents...

.. :: ] c0$MiC D1St0rTiOn [ :: ..

banner3.jpg

distortion_sm.jpg

Featuring some of the most stunning underground talent in our area:

Main Room - Dance like a freak.

1ooo-1o45 - NICK WICKED - Oldschool Breaks, Booty 'n Ghetto Tech

1o45-1145 - 2PLEX (SLIP187 vs KHARMA) - Nu Skool Breaks

1145-o145 - THE FOUR HORSEMEN (DAGGER - SHOCKWAVE - BIG BOY - MIKE FREEZE) - Hard Electro

o145-o23o - DJ ANIMAY - Electro/Breaks

o23o-o315 - ThE RaVeN - Progressive Breaks, Progressive Trance

o315-o4oo - OBSESSION - Hard Trance, Hard House

Side Room - Just loungin' around.

1ooo-1o45 - SHADOW SPIRIT - Funky Drum & Bass, Jazzy Jungle

1o45-113o - DISTIK - Atmospheric Drum & Bass

113o-1215 - BOBBY O'HARA - Downtempo - Intelligent Breaks, Minimal Electro

1215-o1oo - DISCJOCKEYJOEY - Techno

o1oo-o145 - LIGHTFINGER - Abstract Midtempo Electronica

o145-o23o - THE STRANGER (aka DJ DERANGED) - Tribal Trance, Tech House

o23o-o315 - JUXT - Psychedelic Trance, Hard Trance

o315-o4oo - J-FORM - Oldschool Rave, Techno

DETAILS:

From 10pm until 4am, 18+ welcome!

Cover is only $10 per person all night long

PRINT OUT A COPY OF THIS AD TO GET REDUCED

ADMISSION OF ONLY $7 FOR YOU AND A FRIEND!

Dress Code: NONE!

Wear anything you like!

Jeans shorts t-shirts thongs bikinis

fetish or just a strategically placed sock!

ANYONE WEARING A FULL COSTUME (or anything EXTREMELY over the top) GETS IN FOR ONLY $5! SHOW YOUR SPIRIT! SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY! GET WILD!

CLUB X-IT

219 North 21st Avenue

Hollywood, FL 33020

DIRECTIONS:

FROM MIAMI, TAKE I-95 NORTH

FROM PALM BEACH, TAKE I-95 SOUTH

EXIT @ HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD EAST

(towards the beach)

Go around the first circle,

pass Dixie Highway and cross

over the tracks. MAKE A LEFT

AT NORTH 21ST AVENUE (the very

first street after the tracks!)

X-it is a two story building on the

right-hand side, just past the

American Legion building.

Entrance is through the lounge,

where Keith's Bar used to be.

Plenty of parking available,

the meters run 'til midnight,

after then it's free! :)

*) THIS IS OUR VERY FIRST OFFICIAL PARTY AT CLUB X-IT!

If there's a good crowd for this event, we will most

likely be offered a monthly or bi-monthly event at

this excellent local venue! Please help us promote,

and PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT! We depend upon your

assistance to help this scene grow, and with greater

WORD OF MOUTH the Euphoria Project will be able to

throw many more quality events for you & the scene!

(If there are still plenty of people partying at 4am,

X-IT WILL STAY OPEN FOR AFTERHOURS 'TIL 9AM!)

Many thanks,

http://www.EUPHORIAPROJECT.org/

http://www.FLORIDABREAKS.org/

Guest guyman1966

Just my 2 cents...

Party looks fun - but you have to do more if you want it to be a costume party. 1/2 off a $10 admission is not reason enough to go through all the effort to get dressed up. And, when you offer a $3 discount when we bring the flyer in, I'm getting most of the discount without wearing a costume.

Also - maybe I missed it, but is there a prize for best costume? Is the prize something "worth it"?

TOMORROW NIGHT - COSTUMES - VISUALS - DECORATIONS!

Several of the people in the Euphoria Project have been busting their ass all week long, workin' hard to make up a ton of unique decorations for tomorrow night's party, COSMIC DISTORTION! We promise you, this is going to be one HIGHLY memorable evening, as we pack Club X-it full of odd, unusual, trippy lights and effects, and bring in a massive crowd of oldschool party people!

We've got live visuals being recorded realtime to DVD, thanks to RandomBlare! We've brought out a boatload of lights, including three professional intelligent lights, four not-so-professional unintelligent lights, a fog machine, a colored oil projector (real spacey 70s look), a mirrorball, lava lamps, and much more. With all the decorations, we're turning X-it into a pimped out party palace!

If there's anyone out there who would like to chip in with some extra decorations, we can always use some more! Anything space-themed - planets, meteors, stars, whatever - or anything weird & trippy is fair game!

ALSO, to improve the general atmosphere, we're highly encouraging EVERYONE TO WEAR A COSTUME! Aliens are particularly welcome, but any old full-body costume is more than cool as we try and give everyone a real memorable experience, and bring back that long-lost oldschool vibe that we've all been missing! Regardless of what you wear, there's ABSOLUTELY NO DRESS CODE, so wear whatever you like! However, ANYONE WEARING A FULL COSTUME GETS IN FOR HALF PRICE!!!

Show your support - show some enthusiasm - let's get creative!!!

lateron

Mitch =O )

http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/

Don't say rave, that is illegal.

There isn't a single illegal thing about any of Euphoria Project's venue parties... Aside from the fact that we bring people together in complete peace and harmony, every prior raid against a ravescene promoter has ended in an acquittal in favor of the promoter.

If any agency tries raiding a Euphoria Project event, woe be unto them, for they will find themselves in the middle of the biggest media frenzy since the O.J. Simpson trials. I'd gleefully devote every remaining second of my life to completely embarrassing anyone who tries to break down what we are doing here. This is, plain and simply (borrowing a line from 'Blues Brothers'), a mission from God.

Any doubts? Read the "Elements" page on the Euphoria Project website, http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/

Peace, Love, Unity and Respect,

Mitch =O )

Just my 2 cents...

Party looks fun - but you have to do more if you want it to be a costume party. 1/2 off a $10 admission is not reason enough to go through all the effort to get dressed up. And, when you offer a $3 discount when we bring the flyer in, I'm getting most of the discount without wearing a costume.

Also - maybe I missed it, but is there a prize for best costume? Is the prize something "worth it"?

Outside of Halloween, how often do you see costume parties, particularly in the underground scene? I'll tell you, it's not very often: The last one was Emerald City from Ringmaster Productions, back in January of this year. We're trying to do something special, fun, and unusual; we're not just throwing another same old, same old boring party, where everyone sits back in a venue, drinking a little, dancing a little, listening to some music, and then leaving. We're building an EXPERIENCE, an EVENT that people will talk about and remember for a long time to come.

If you don't feel like wearing a costume, DON'T! Most of the people at this event WILL BE, so that's up to you. I'd hazard a guess that most of the people coming to this event in costume won't be doing it because they're looking for a discount, or looking for a prize, or whatever's in it for them - they're doing it because it's FUN. (Imagine that!) :)

Aside from all that, we're still thinking about having a best costume contest around 1:30-2am, but that remains to be seen. There'll already be a ton of free giveaways during the course of the night, lots of freebies and extras and things to make the night interesting for everyone. If there's going to be anyone complaining about this evening, I think you'll be just about the only one. ;)

Have a good one,

Mitch =O )