Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I"m in the mood for a red stripe! hooray!!!

V. Barbarino

Guest klit

at least when they have their ads on the site, its not as bad as the ones cp have. I replied to a message earlier and before the page with the text box comes up it started playing an ad for that jamie foxx movie. CJ folks, don't ever let your board become a spam board like that.

Oh and congrats to cj, checked the other board and its dead compared to this one minus some threads about birthdays and a movie trailer. ::)

PS: I can see the same usual cast of cp defenders comin on here to argue this. :P

Guest endymion

We're trying to keep the ads from getting annoying. That spot where the Red Strip ad is will probably become vacant again right after the spinoff. May or may not return, just trying some things to see what feels right. Please let us know if any of the advertising gets annoying.

I used to hate Red Stripe in college because I thought it was way too hoppy. It's about all you can find for a beer in Jamaica so I ended up drinking it for a week straight once in the heat and now I love the stuff. Same exact story for me with Kalik.

Guest lyrik

BTW tech, ever time i see your avatar, it reminds me of my seti screen saver. one day i'm going to discover aliens!!

Oh ya I heard something about that everyones computers that have that are linked together as one big search engine....but what does it matter....their aliens so you'll just post that should be deported and be sent to their own galaxy....Extraterrestrial-trash :P

Guest endymion

the more flow cj makes the more shit they can offer us, so i'm for it...

hooooray! COMPS!

That is exactly how it works. And we are getting a LOT of free Smirnoff Ice and Red Stripe dumped on the spin off. Definitely please come and check out the first heat on Thursday and drink from free booze.

And funny coincidence, there is a space alien contestant in spin off. No kidding. Has a costume to spin in and everything, I have photos. Spreading peace love and joy to the dance world. He got one of my votes because I'm curious to see if he has the nuts to show up and spin a heat in that costume. Not sure if he'll end up making the nine or not.

Guest pod

Try the red can, you'll change your mind. The white can is alright, but the red can is better.

The best tasting energy drink by far is 180. Jeff, if you are watching I need a case.

Guest mikepayne

Yeah it is called a Vodka with whatever energy drink. Usually does the trick.

LOL. And the best part is you don't taste them after the second, no matter what energy drink is in it. =)