Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 WEEKENDS IN A ROW?!?!??!

CrzyC1414779017

Can somone please post the butt shot please because I dont know what you guys are talking about.

028.jpg

Ohh shit :o ,thats the butt shot......I love the position she is in. Very nice Pod, very nice

hey hey heyyyyy c'mon dan !! we dont want this to turn like cp do ya ? ;D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ivano Sleepini at Space for 3 Saturdays in a row?! Please shoot me now, or at least have a pillow ready for me on the patio. ;D

wow, just when i decide to join-- i get this...thank you for the support.......

Ah Damm :o

Guest swirlundergrounder

u people and ur "nice welcome" to all the djs ..

thanks Carisa

Oh please, most of the DJs that read this board don't take the insults seriously.

I don't about that. Artists are usually the most critical of themselves and they do read into things more so than one would think. But sucessful artists especially musicians and DJ's know that not everyone likes their music. But it's still good to have a little tact. You never know who's reading these boards and how they would take certain comments...

Guest bcnjunkie

thanks Carisa

Oh please, most of the DJs that read this board don't take the insults seriously.

I don't about that. Artists are usually the most critical of themselves and they do read into things more so than one would think. But sucessful artists especially musicians and DJ's know that not everyone likes their music. But it's still good to have a little tact. You never know who's reading these boards and how they would take certain comments...

That wasn't Ivano, c'mon !

Guest swirlundergrounder

thanks Carisa

That wasn't Ivano, c'mon !

I just found out that it was Renzo....LOL..hey you never know

Guest swirlundergrounder

Anybody who actually thought that was Ivano is pretty gullible. LOL! ;D

Renzo is a funny guy but I have to admit I blamed Andrew..LOL!

I can be gullible at times but whats not to stop Ivano from posting something on CJ? Oscar G has recently during that thread that DJTekwrek started about breaks and electro at Space....What's to stop Ivano from responding to someones feedback?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Anybody who actually thought that was Ivano is pretty gullible. LOL! ;D

Renzo is a funny guy but I have to admit I blamed Andrew..LOL!

I can be gullible at times but whats not to stop Ivano from posting something on CJ? Oscar G has recently during that thread that DJTekwrek started about breaks and electro at Space....What's to stop Ivano from responding to someones feedback?

Exactly..Ivano should be up here. If that wasnt hullible people oh well b/c whoever would take the time to do that is kinda corny/sad...no offense but its true.

And just note i am a big time Ivano fan..the decks may belong to others now but he started everything and i dont think the patio even remotely compares to the old Space with Ivano. It's still fun...but VERY different.

Guest LeVeL

Exactly..Ivano should be up here. If that wasnt hullible people oh well b/c whoever would take the time to do that is kinda corny/sad...no offense but its true.

And just note i am a big time Ivano fan..the decks may belong to others now but he started everything and i dont think the patio even remotely compares to the old Space with Ivano. It's still fun...but VERY different.

I agree it is kind of sad what people are willing to do for a laugh. In my opinion Ivano Bellini is a wonderful Dj and should not be put donw but everyone has a right for their view. Just like I am not the biggest fan of a couple local dj's myself its just my opinion and I have a right to voice it.

Guest bcnjunkie

I agree it is kind of sad what people are willing to do for a laugh. In my opinion Ivano Bellini is a wonderful Dj and should not be put donw but everyone has a right for their view. Just like I am not the biggest fan of a couple local dj's myself its just my opinion and I have a right to voice it.

yup ! evry DJ has their good and bad moment, Ivano IMO is doing nice sets recently !

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Didn't mean to offend Renzo sorry if i did...

Crzy opinions are important, you should always voice em'..and happy early b-day..will be seeing ya Friday!

I do love Ivano but i will have to ad that i only love him in Miami..i have heard him several times in NY and he spins very different. I freak out down here when he spins old tracks, like at State he closed the night with Shed my Skin, i wanted to cry i love that song! lol.

Later peope , back to work :(.

Guest LeVeL

Didn't mean to offend Renzo sorry if i did...

Crzy opinions are important, you should always voice em'..and happy early b-day..will be seeing ya Friday!

I do love Ivano but i will have to ad that i only love him in Miami..i have heard him several times in NY and he spins very different. I freak out down here when he spins old tracks, like at State he closed the night with Shed my Skin, i wanted to cry i love that song! lol.

Later peope , back to work :(.

No way he ended the night with that song..........I abolutely love that song........too bad I left early :'(

Guest r3nz0

Offend me?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! happy07.gif

Nah, trust me--it's all good. ;D

Lucky for me, I could give 3 fucks what people think. ;)

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Exactly Renzo..thats the way everyone should be!

And Fairydust u are coming Friday and that is final LOL.

Guest Cosmigonon

like at State he closed the night with Shed my Skin, i wanted to cry i love that song! lol.

I love that song too... :'(

Guest LISALOCA

I went to Space on Sunday and Ivano sucked. I don't know what the hell is going on. He keeps teasing the hell out of me. First he sucked then last weekend was great then this weekend was horrible. I give up. I definitely have to say that Cedric was incredible!! :o Along with the sound system, he rocks the house. I stayed until 10:00 am and then I halled ass becaue I almost threw up due to the boring house music on the terrace. I hit JAde up at 1:00pm on the dot!! 8)I had a great time but the music was better last weekend. There must have been something in the air this weekend because the Dj's were just slacking. :-\

I didn't bump into anybody from CJ but I looked for my other half CARISA which was no where to be found. :'( Hopefully I see everyone at the SPin off on the 28th. I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to Space on Sunday and Ivano sucked. I don't know what the hell is going on. He keeps teasing the hell out of me. First he sucked then last weekend was great then this weekend was horrible. I give up. I definitely have to say that Cedric was incredible!! :o Along with the sound system, he rocks the house. I stayed until 10:00 am and then I halled ass becaue I almost threw up due to the boring house music on the terrace. I hit JAde up at 1:00pm on the dot!! 8)I had a great time but the music was better last weekend. There must have been something in the air this weekend because the Dj's were just slacking. :-\

I didn't bump into anybody from CJ but I looked for my other half CARISA which was no where to be found. :'( Hopefully I see everyone at the SPin off on the 28th. I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, iI didnt make it Sat. :-[

im always late to these threads... :-\

...some people get never get over somethings...

one more time...change is good! Space's new patio destroys the old venue patio...and thats it...ppl r never satisfied w/ anything. oh oh i miss the old one oh oh...c'mon get over

it...its been over a year now, and i still get that from people...i loved the old space as i do bout the new one.

"felt like a lil saleen in me for a sec" ...just had to say all that, no offence to anyone lol...

Ivano threw it down at State also, had some classic trance mixes im sure mdamon would appreciate...overall a great night...btw im a house head lol

my own personal opinion offcourse