Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland at voodoo review..

V. Barbarino

ripped that mofo to pieces.....!!!!!!!!!!!1

I really enjoyed the set, but:

faith less, we come one :o :o :o

rocket ride :o :o

and then brain bug, night mirrar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

place was pretty well packed, so many dirty pigeons, and dammmmmmmmmmmmmm roland ripped it.

roland at voodoo fucking :o :o :o

Guest durrtylexx

Yo Roland fucked shiet up tonight..Nice meeting a few of u guys tonight etc etc etc ..

Props to Roland when you dropped ATFC Pres. OnePhatDeeva In And Out Of My Life, I haven't heard that track in a long mofo time!!! RESPECT 8)

The crowd went crazy when you mixed Cars go by -Felix Da Housecat.

I have never heard u mix at Space, now I have to check you out man...

I had good time tonight, there plenty of beautiful women out there!!!Good time, good music... :)

Guest pod

We all got drunk, and drunk some more.

Roly dropped so many good tracks, I'm glad someone had a CD-R running.

Voodoo at least had some CDJ-1000s inline so he could do his thing properly. We bugged Shawn to borrow his, only to find out that Voodoo had some in place. Roly's really working that little unit for loops and effects.

Plus he was the consummate host to his girlfriend, myself, Rocky, and Vivi. As the drunken ambassadors of Miami, we showed those WASPs what real music was all about.

Guest LeVeL

ripped that mofo to pieces.....!!!!!!!!!!!1

I really enjoyed the set, but:

faith less, we come one :o :o :o

rocket ride :o :o

and then brain bug, night mirrar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

place was pretty well packed, so many dirty pigeons, and dammmmmmmmmmmmmm roland ripped it.

roland at voodoo fucking :o :o :o

It looks like all the jams you requested Saleen were played by Roland.

Guest miamimonk

Last night Roland really brought it to ft lauderdale, everyone in the DJ area had alot of energy which I love because it creates a better vibe. First time to Voodoo for me, loved it, the club is layed out perfectly...except for that step when your coming from the hiphop room on the right to the main room.....Not as many ladies as I would have liked, but the ones that were there were gorgeous. Blasting the bass near the end of Rolands set was sickness, gotta love a good thump. And I have to add that the bartenders in that place are ridiculous... they are all hot as hell. I give Roland two thumbs up.

The Monk has spoken...

Guest Cosmigonon

I heard it last night on the radio, it was great to hear so many classics from the patio through the airwaves!! I'll have to go next time. ;D

Guest klit

Wow!!!!!! I know some people may disagree with me on this one, but roly once again prooved he plays his best when outside of his residency. From life, to nicky beach, to voodoo the man just plays special outside of space. That is not to say he does not rock space week in and week out (cause long before I heard him play outside of space I already knew he was my fav. local dj) but its another level elsewhere. Music was top notch last night, playing some amazing classics (in and out of my life, we come one, and loads more) some great current tracks, and the felix records. Thanks for playing the rocket ride track roly. Short skirts from his album would rock that room as well.

Place was busy, but not packed. Tons of quality women there though so don't get what mdamon was saying about no women liking the place. Was also much bettter this time to have the booth downstairs then upstairs where nobody can see the dj.

Anyways I had a great time there, hearing roly play. It had been a while and I got reminded why he is my fav. local dj. Biz keep us posted on when he plays voodoo again. Tiger hook the board up with this set, I need this set bad and would love to hear the stephan luke one from last week.

Saleen and pod, nice meeting you guys. Both exactly like from the boards and good to see you guys supporting roly up in lauderdale.

Guest klit

Forgot to mention thanks for also playing flashdance. And about the cyberwhore track, that has got to be the track of the year. I've been hearing it since early this year and I play that track almost everyday and it just never gets tiring.

Guest biznation00

Just wanted to thank all of you who came out & to those who dared to take the drive out there from Miami. We had a BLAST!! @ the end of the nite, we went thru 4 bottles of grey goose! our group was reprezentin' Miami well on that stage bouncin' around goin' bannanas. Roly played a magical set & caught me by surprise on some of the shit he threw. He blew us away!! Great sh_t!

Thanks again for the support! ;)

ps. he's already scheduled back @ Voodoo sept. 17th.

Voodoo come fall time, its mobbed compared to the summer slow season, so I can only imagine what the room will be like in 2 months.

Add in LP's new club in hollywood and the re opening of stereo, it's gonna be interesting to see what other jocks are brought into lauderdale, which prooves they like house!

the nitrious blast was really a surprise to me, and it adds that touch of realism to the night. Sound system seemed much better, and the fact rolands will play some of the tracks we request (unlike og), just makes it worth while. I would bet if you asked roland, he'd tell ya, the tracks we request for him to play he would of never thought about playing until we requested them. With so many tracks, so many get over looked until a fan requests that gem that some how was lost. We come one is a perfect example.

for what I can remember

1. flash dance

2. Photograph

3. brain bug night mirar

4. under world 2 moths off

5. cyber whore felix

6. rocket ride

7. faithless we come one

I'll add more later when I can remember them, however the under world track started a mini controversy in the booth.

What are the words that are in the song?

I was told it was "you were blinded"

then roland and pod and biz said it was "you bring light in"

so whats the dealio?

Guest ramon

for what I can remember

1. flash dance

2. Photograph

3. brain bug night mirar

5. cyber whore felix

6. rocket ride

7. faithless we come one

I'll add more later when I can remember them, however the under world track started a mini controversy in the booth.

so whats the dealio?

yeah its called 'you bring light in'

Yo roly played on the stage??????????? fucking right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad everyone had fun!! I wanted to come but to zonked from work.............

But I just home from Space so I did get my Roly fix - and he ripped................shit.........................up ;) (Good seeing you Roly.......yur soooooooooooooo cute ;) )

Guest klit

for what I can remember

1. flash dance

2. Photograph

3. brain bug night mirar

5. cyber whore felix

6. rocket ride

7. faithless we come one

so whats the dealio?

Definately "you bring light in". http://www.123lyrics.net/u/underworld/two-months-off.html

Guest trancelator

The crowd went crazy when you mixed Cars go by -Felix Da Housecat.

What??!! :o

That track is da shit! Hope he plays it @ Space. ;D

Guest biznation00

Tiger, u got that set for us?

that's one jem of a set. had everyone askin' for it this past Sunday morn' on the Terrace. If anyone gets their hands on it, please pass one my way! ;)