Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude!

Guest pod

Guest pod

Holy shit!

He demolished crobar on their 4.5 year anniversary.

Line of the night by N-rod. "Ya know, he is a really good DJ, but I really hate him for what he did to the Miami Dolphins!"

Guest klubveteran

Holy shit!

He demolished crobar on their 4.5 year anniversary.

Line of the night by N-rod. "Ya know, he is a really good DJ, but I really hate him for what he did to the Miami Dolphins!"

;)

Guest klubveteran

attention!

can somebody please remove Ralph Falcon away from the bar?

RF set was great ;D for bootleg copies "im me" :P $$$

random thoughts....

Saleen is still and will always be the club legend. dont argue with him just buy him drinks please!

Pod quit hounding me. i cant go out once with out the paparazzi all over me. i know how Britney feels like now. and i dont wanna end up like Lady Di. Pod, chasing me on your moped down washington ave is way too far and dangerous

Guyman-Mike ;)

Lola is in and out of retirement more than Cher and Mike Tyson combined.

did anyone find it strange that OG and EV both went up to Toronto this sat real "hush hush"- isnt gay marriage legal up there? "not that there is anything wrong with it"

Jets still suck. our star running back (fins) quit on us 1 week before practice camp for pot. whats ur excuse?

sunnyhost :P

eddy guerra is still a jerk!

check out Amika- hot pigeons

Meanwhile RF is still glued at the bar drinking.

crazy c? yeah right more like "mild C" from what ive seen ::)

what would you guys ever do without worrying about Louis Puig's daily life??? PS he just got an ANT farm quick post and reply ur thoughts !!!

last one to log off on CP please turn off the lights.

koky/Fliptoniaa im putting another $100 to the pot if you know what i mean ;) what are we up to know $700-800 bucks? not bad remember we need proof (video)

Dade, looking forward to seeing u in the mix of things again.

Bling slowly but surely is gaining on saleens review turf. 8)

Biz thanks for letting me cheat off of you in 10th grade Geometry.

Roly "this is our year" NOT! long time fellow sufferer and fins fan.

David orth when am i going to get my own show on Mun2? i need a hot coed co-host to offset my nerd looks.

so it was Donald Glaude not R icky williams djing? my mistake

ok this is my one and ONLY post on CJ all inquiries please adress them to my PR staff.

"klubveteran"

;D

attention!

random thoughts....

Saleen is still and will always be the club legend. dont argue with him just buy him drinks please!

Pod quit hounding me. i cant go out once with out the paparazzi all over me. i know how Britney feels like now. and i dont wanna end up like Lady Di. Pod, chasing me on your moped down washington ave is way too far and dangerous

Guyman-Mike ;)

did anyone find it strange that OG and EV both went up to Toronto this sat real "hush hush"- isnt gay marriage legal up there? "not that there is anything wrong with it"

Jets still suck. our star running back (fins) quit on us 1 week before practice camp for pot. whats ur excuse?

what would you guys ever do without worrying about Louis Puig's daily life??? PS he just got an ANT farm quick post and reply ur thoughts !!!

koky/Fliptoniaa im putting another $100 to the pot if you know what i mean ;) what are we up to know $700-800 bucks? not bad remember we need proof (video)

David orth when am i going to get my own show on Mun2? i need a hot coed co-host to offset my nerd looks.

ok this is my one and ONLY post on CJ all inquiries please adress them to my PR staff.

"klubveteran"

;D

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! and no its up to $500 !! and im not paying a single dime more !!! fuck that shit !! lol ;D

no pussy is worth more than that !! :P

Guest web_norah

Donald was outstandingly good !, I haven't seen Crobar with that kind of energy in long time !!!!

i guess i had to be there to believe it

last time i saw him at Opium, it wasnt too impressive but maybe he played a different set for Crobar's main room

Guest 0crystal0

pod you are correct. donald glaude rocked crobar and threw down some dirty hard house. it has been awhile since i had been out and i picked a great night. danced my ass off most of the night!

;D

Guest sobe2004

not only is he a great dj . . . . great guy . . .

had fun hanging with him at space . . . hope he comes back he more often because he brings it every time he is here . . .

Guest 0crystal0

not only is he a great dj . . . . great guy . . .

had fun hanging with him at space . . . hope he comes back he more often because he brings it every time he is here . . .

exactly i love seeing a dj enjoy what they do. he had such energy and looked like he was having so much fun how could we not join in

Donald was outstandingly good !, I haven't seen Crobar with that kind of energy in long time !!!!

last time i saw him at Opium, it wasnt too impressive but maybe he played a different set for Crobar's main room

you have got to be kidding me ?? ??? someone please take this dog out of her misery please !! ::)

thats one of the baddest dj's "EVER" !!! and how are you gonna go by whet you hear at opium ... every awsome dj sounds like crap there .. that place is for low energy ... you know what .. why am i wasting my time with people who are lost !!

seriously tho .. someone shoot that dog !! please

attention!

random thoughts....

Guyman-Mike ;)

"klubveteran"

;D

OMG "N-Rod," I almost forgot I saw you...damn alcohol =/...I thought I'd seen a ghost!!! Don't be a stranger, fool!!!

As for the night Ralph did a great job opening up. It's great to know we can see him at Crobar every weekend from here on out ;o) Donald tore up it...he's a crazy mofo. His own energy was insane and showing through his music...definitely had us all bouncin' around!!!

Good Times!

Guest ramon

you have got to be kidding me ?? ??? someone please take this dog out of her misery please !! ::)

thats one of the baddest dj's "EVER" !!! and how are you gonna go by whet you hear at opium ... every awsome dj sounds like crap there .. that place is for low energy ... you know what .. why am i wasting my time with people who are lost !!

seriously tho .. someone shoot that dog !! please

acutally no koky , i heard him at the tronic wmc party 2 years ago and he was horrid .. little did i know that hawtin was playing downstairs in the dungeon doing an unannounced set. :(

also .. opium can have a great vibe .. first time i saw howells was a friday at opium and it was amazing. :)

Guest ramon

OK

Donald Glaude, how could you say he sucks? You might not like his music, but don't say he sucks. Some people are just clueless. >:(

maybe his music has changed since then but he was playing some attrocious hard house records ala tidy trax and lots of hoovers.

Guest web_norah

OK

Donald Glaude, how could you say he sucks? You might not like his music, but don't say he sucks. Some people are just clueless. >:(

maybe his music has changed since then but he was playing some attrocious hard house records ala tidy trax and lots of hoovers.

i, too, think the SAME, last time he played it sounded like UK Hard House Tidy Traxx and i didnt enjoy it but as i said BEFORE, he may have played a different set of music at Crobar.

Guest lyrik

Glaude is absolutely phenominal as a DJ - technically, beat juggling, scratching and the energy he puts into his sets....you will not find another DJ that will cut the music and scream to the crowd nor will you find another that will leave the booth while spinning and and join the mob on the dancefloor...with that being said I have seen Donald at least 15 times over the last 7/8 years and his sets do get a little predictable at times considering track selection...I seen him twice in a 2 year span and the sets he threw down had a lot of the same tracks...even though there was like a year in between them. Then again I have been absolutely knocked on my ass sometimes by what he does up there....I choose not to go because Crobar has become a real hassle lately and plus I was playing somewhere that night. I would like to see Donald make a move away from the hard edged disco house genre and embace the funkier more jacking house sounds....I think he would be right up there with DLC in terms of one of the best IMO if he changed up his genre a bit.