Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday EVJUNKIE!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Happy Birthday Evan.....enjoy this special day like it was your last. Hope to see a review of your birthday where abouts ;) ;D 8)

thanx to you all....and thanx to those of you who spent the weekend- between Crobar on Friday, my booze cruise down the hudson with my entire family (extended and nuclear), to Sunday night at Maritime followed by APT til 8am Monday Morning--- I think I can say that I fulfilled my duty of having an extreme fun filled bday full of hedonism-

thank god I had Monday off!! I spent the entire day sleeping, and the rest of the night with my Aryn and our bff Spliff...ordering cheeseburgers and sushi and laughing so hard at "The Assistant" and each other's antics that I thought i was going to have a stroke.

good times, good times. 8) :D

Guest LeVeL

thanx! it was this weekend...and rest assured, the only thing that I was safe about this weekend was sex (thanx for that tip, Luis). :P

Glad I can give advice to a dear friend. Hey Evan happy to know you had a good one with family and friends overthere in N.Y. now take care of Aryn for me.