Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how come it's only guidos

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie

Talking about that new living gotti show, Notice how the guidos are the foul mouthed, aggressive, know-it-alls, no etiquette, no manners ?. And it also holds true for this board !

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

see thats why i dont respond to their idiotic comments, it is all the pathetic, self serving, bbq attending camp from cp, insulting people like me and Shannon.....

see thats why i dont respond to their idiotic comments, it is all the pathetic, self serving, bbq attending camp from cp, insulting people like me and Shannon.....

with me and shannon it was a misunderstanding !! we both appolagized !! well i think i did ;D but the drama is thru .. we were both wrong ..

with you , you do nothing but fight and hate !! and this bullshitter bcn whatever his name is .. just comes on here and starts a bullshit thread about guidos and talking shit about them ?(not that i care for them:D) and you guys wanna lead by example ? c'moooooooon dude !! you guys are contradicting yourselves !! saleen is a prick or whatever but as of today .. i have more respect for his guido fowl mouth than for either of you 2 !!

and us bbq attending cp camp have an awsome time doing whatever we are a part of !! too bad i cant say the same for you guys !! we have bbq's , we have the"BEST" motherfucking house parties !! we take trips together over 20 of us at a time and have so many awsome times that i couldnt even begin to describe ! to your hating asses cause you would know nothing about that shit !! as far as drama ?? well, there has been more drama on this site in the past few months than ive ever seen anywhere !! so go ahead and put our site down .. i wont do the same anymore ;) cause i just know how sorry the few of you haters on here really are and really aint worth my time ;) me n my crew are only about havin a good time !! like many that know us will tell you !!

cp bbqs rock 8) good times....... and def great food and music ;D

oh btw this board the last few days is entertaning as hell im barely on cp lol

im gonna have to unfortunately agree with you here blingster.. ive never been on here for more than a few minutes in my life ;D

cooljunkie you rock !! ;)

u mean bling..... get it right...... u still drunk from the coronas? ;D

bro sorry .. its that you and renzo are so much alike i confuse you guys..lol ;D

Guest r3nz0

bro sorry .. its that you and renzo are so much alike i confuse you guys..lol ;D

Bro, stop thinking so much of me, you homo! ;D

Bro, stop thinking so much of me, you homo! ;D

;D ;D

exactly my point

so EASY to make fun of......hahaha, i knew the bbq thing was going to set you off :P

::) im gonna stop cause as fugly as you are you should be worried about other things and not our bbq's ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

with me and shannon it was a misunderstanding !! we both appolagized !! well i think i did ;D but the drama is thru .. we were both wrong ..

with you , you do nothing but fight and hate !! and this bullshitter bcn whatever his name is .. just comes on here and starts a bullshit thread about guidos and talking shit about them ?(not that i care for them:D) and you guys wanna lead by example ? c'moooooooon dude !! you guys are contradicting yourselves !! saleen is a prick or whatever but as of today .. i have more respect for his guido fowl mouth than for either of you 2 !!

and us bbq attending cp camp have an awsome time doing whatever we are a part of !! too bad i cant say the same for you guys !! we have bbq's , we have the"BEST" motherfucking house parties !! we take trips together over 20 of us at a time and have so many awsome times that i couldnt even begin to describe ! to your hating asses cause you would know nothing about that shit !! as far as drama ?? well, there has been more drama on this site in the past few months than ive ever seen anywhere !! so go ahead and put our site down .. i wont do the same anymore ;) cause i just know how sorry the few of you haters on here really are and really aint worth my time ;) me n my crew are only about havin a good time !! like many that know us will tell you !!

zzzzzzzzzzz........ zzzzzzzzz.......... zzzzzzzzz........ zzzzz...... CAN YOU SAY NASTY !

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Shalom

I don't understand all the hate directed toward Italian Americans. Specifically the use of the term Guido. I thought this was a board about music and clubs.

Shalom & Love

Guest web_norah

Shalom to you too....noone is hating

we're just really sad that we cant be a part of the bbq and the field trips. i feel so left out!!! :-[

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

we're just really sad that we cant be a part of the bbq and the field trips. i feel so left out!!! :-[

Why should you be left out? I'm sure you can go and have fun.

And - I don't see the conection w/ using the tearm Guido.

Guest Cosmigonon

Why should you be left out? I'm sure you can go and have fun.

And - I don't see the conection w/ using the tearm Guido.

LMFAO!!!!!

;D