Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would WEAR THIS???

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

I just can't understand why women can't wait until they are married for intercourse. There are so many other things to do that are just as much fun.

Shalom & Love

Understand that in todays society girls are turning to other sexual acts. Instead of having full intercourse they now do anal and other acts and believe that they are still "virgins". I don't think the virgin before marriage ever existed to be honest with you. It was a mere act to prevent being called a whore.

My wife was a virgin before we married. But I believe that she gave oral favors to a couple of other guys in our village before we were married. I did not have a problem w/ that. She was 16 when we got married.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't understand why women can't wait until they are married for intercourse. There are so many other things to do that are just as much fun.

Shalom & Love

Understand that in todays society girls are turning to other sexual acts. Instead of having full intercourse they now do anal and other acts and believe that they are still "virgins". I don't think the virgin before marriage ever existed to be honest with you. It was a mere act to prevent being called a whore.

My wife was a virgin before we married. But I believe that she gave oral favors to a couple of other guys in our village before we were married. I did not have a problem w/ that. She was 16 when we got married.

Now will having oral sex constitute having sex therefore erasing the status "Virgin" ?

It's not Oral Favors it's Oral SEX

Guest shannon_coolj.

I am very split on the abortion issue...I could never really understand how someone could be so one way or the other.

I can't agree with the women who are negligent and sleep around and use it as a quick fix out of a situation they created knowing full well the risks and I don't agree with abortions being performed after the baby has been living in the womb after a certain amount of time....I can't put the exact growth rate on it but I know it shouldn't be more than a month or so....I think even less than that actaully. On the other hand there are those situations where women are raped and things that tread that line. I am pro-choice but I do believe there should be exclusions and limitations after all these are potential human beings that will have a heart and soul.

i agree with you lyrik. i'm definitely pro-choice but that doesn't mean pro-abortion....it's too hard to be black and white on this issue! :)

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Shalom & Love

Now will having oral sex constitute having sex therefore erasing the status "Virgin" ?

It's not Oral Favors it's Oral SEX

I'm sure that there are some people out there that will argue this, but Oral is fine in my book. My parents would say she was not a virgin, but I remember how painful it was for her after our wedding. It took her a good 2 weeks before she was really able to enjoy it. As for Anal - thats just nasty and I belive it goes against God's intentions.

Shalom & Love

I'm sure that there are some people out there that will argue this, but Oral is fine in my book. My parents would say she was not a virgin, but I remember how painful it was for her after our wedding. It took her a good 2 weeks before she was really able to enjoy it. As for Anal - thats just nasty and I belive it goes against God's intentions.

Shalom & Love

But Oral SEX does not go against God's intentions? I'm sure you can find me a manuscript were it says it's ok to stick a d!*k in your mouth or on the flipside suck on a womens juices and lick her cross eyed.

Yeah Shalom to you too. Later.

Guest endymion

i'm definitely pro-choice but that doesn't mean pro-abortion....it's too hard to be black and white on this issue!

I don't know anybody who is "pro-abortion" and I guess I'm the one who would know such a person. That's a term that Operation Rescue invented to make people who support abortion rights look like bloodthirsty murderers. Nobody says "I want women to go out and abort their fetuses, RIGHT NOW!!"

All I know is that it's not my call. I'll get behind my position by forming a huddle around an abortion doctor so that bullies can't make it into their decision instead of the woman's, but all that I'm doing by doing that is saying that it's not the bully's call either. It's hers.

This is yet another shades-of-gray issue that offends the sensibilities of people who were raised on Bible verses that taught them that everything in the world is either good or evil, black or white. A no-shades-of-gray attitude is the only one that you can let your flock have if you want to be able to control their lives and tell them how to live. Can't let your congregation go around making their own decisions about their lives or else they might make decisions that you disagree with.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Shalom & Love

But Oral SEX does not go against God's intentions? I'm sure you can find me a manuscript were it says it's ok to stick a d!*k in your mouth or on the flipside suck on a womens juices and lick her cross eyed.

But the anus was designed only for garbage to come out of. The mouth was designed to take in pleasure like food and drink. So, I would say that Oral is ok.

And, I think you are talking about a womens "V" when you say "lick her cross eyed". A women's "V" is also a multipurpose item, just like a mouth. It brings pleasure, babies and is a great exit for liquid.

Shalom & Love.

Shalom & Love

But the anus was designed only for garbage to come out of. The mouth was designed to take in pleasure like food and drink. So, I would say that Oral is ok.

And, I think you are talking about a womens "V" when you say "lick her cross eyed". A women's "V" is also a multipurpose item, just like a mouth. It brings pleasure, babies and is a great exit for liquid.

Shalom & Love.

Too Much ::)

Guest endymion

But the anus was designed only for garbage to come out of.

As Macboy has pointed out before, that statement assumes that there was a designer. Not all of us agree that there was.

A lot of people who do believe in a creator believe that sexuality and creativity are two of the greatest gifts that humanity was blessed with. Humans are uniquely capable of using the two together. To refrain from doing so would be to disrespect the intentions of our creator by squandering an opportunity to get the most out of the life that we have been given.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Shalom & Love

Shalom & Love.

I guess a shallow reply should be expected from someone like you who's great quote is "havent I banged you before". I pray that one day you will find the true meaning of love.

Shalom & Love

Guest endymion

Aaaaaabrahammmmmm... Resist the dark side! Do not give in to the temptation to create a flame war out of a perfectly mature conversation between a buch of people who never would have come into contact.

Resist the dark side Abraham....

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

But the anus was designed only for garbage to come out of.

As Macboy has pointed out before, that statement assumes that there was a designer. Not all of us agree that there was.

A lot of people who do believe in a creator believe that sexuality and creativity are two of the greatest gifts that humanity was blessed with. Humans are uniquely capable of using the two together. To refrain from doing so would be to disrespect the intentions of our creator by squandering an opportunity to get the most out of the life that we have been given.

I respect that. I really do. Some people like to do strange things with leather, liquid plastic, whips, and other strange stuff. If people find "other" ways for pleasure thats cool. But, when thinking of a Virgin, someone having sex in the butt just does not feel like a virgin anymore to me. But oral, its like a salty lollypop.

Shalome & Love

Shalom & Love.

LMAO....

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Aaaaaabrahammmmmm... Resist the dark side! Do not give in to the temptation to create a flame war out of a perfectly mature conversation between a buch of people who never would have come into contact.

Resist the dark side Abraham....

Abe is all about peace and love. I will resist the dark side. And, I do hope that everyone finds true love at least once in their life. My marrage might have only lasted 7 weeks, but its love will forever burn in my heart.

Shalom & Peace.

Guest endymion

Well yeah, I don't think that I would call a girl who likes to have anal sex a virgin.

I thought that the "oral sex is still sex" issue was resolved during Clinton?

If I'm with a friend or friends and anybody ends up having an orgasm because of anything that we're doing then as far as I'm concerned that was sex. The only reasons to even care about "what is sex and what isn't" are to cover your ass in a scandal or in the name of religion. If you're not Jewish or Catholic or something then you probably just don't care where the line is that makes it sex, you just want to have sex.

I respect that. I really do. Some people like to do strange things with leather, liquid plastic, whips, and other strange stuff. If people find "other" ways for pleasure thats cool. But, when thinking of a Virgin, someone having sex in the butt just does not feel like a virgin anymore to me. But oral, its like a salty lollypop.

Shalome & Love

HOLY CACA..."salty lolly pop"...LMAO

Shalom & Love

Shalom & Love.

I guess a shallow reply should be expected from someone like you who's great quote is "havent I banged you before". I pray that one day you will find the true meaning of love.

Shalom & Love

Woah there tiger...I don't know what temple you crapped out of but I never once insulted you.

If you must know, the quote is refering to my style of music "Bangin House". Remember this is a nightlife music board not Abrahams, Isaac, Isreal, or Moses board.

And to say that Oral Sex is not sex well that is in the eye of the beholder but it is still a sex act.

Keep twirling your sideburns....

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Shalom & Love

Shalom & Love.

Shalom & Love

Woah there tiger...I don't know what temple you crapped out of but I never once insulted you.

If you must know, the quote is refering to my style of music "Bangin House". Remember this is a nightlife music board not Abrahams, Isaac, Isreal, or Moses board.

And to say that Oral Sex is not sex well that is in the eye of the beholder but it is still a sex act.

Now, if you would have made the same post, minus the sideburns comment, you would have some credibility. And to pretend that your "bangin house" comment does not have any sexual references is just stupid. Do you really expect me to believe that it is a pure music quote? And, what does Abraham, Isaac and Moses have to do with a nightlife board? You brought them up. I did not. My point was only to say that "other" sexual fun was out there for people to explore without getting to the point that they need an abortion. But we have already gone over this.

Your post was full of unnecessary hate. May God give you the strenght to grow and fill the hate in your soul with love.

Shalom & Love

Guest bcnjunkie

ohhhhh vey ! enough with gentile jewish stuff, we have enough with Salteen's racist crap to deal with !

Guest cutchemist

lmfao........... 8) 8) ;D :P :-*

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

lmfao........... 8) 8) ;D :P :-*

I hope you do not find "hate" funny.

Now, if you would have made the same post, minus the sideburns comment, you would have some credibility. And to pretend that your "bangin house" comment does not have any sexual references is just stupid. Do you really expect me to believe that it is a pure music quote? And, what does Abraham, Isaac and Moses have to do with a nightlife board? You brought them up. I did not. My point was only to say that "other" sexual fun was out there for people to explore without getting to the point that they need an abortion. But we have already gone over this.

Your post was full of unnecessary hate. May God give you the straight to grow and fill the hate in your soul with love.

Shalom & Love

Look Abraham, I'm going to be honest with you. This whole forum comes from cool junkie. If you go to cool junkie.com you will find fashion, music, nightlife, etc...(notice no religion). The term "Haven't I banged you before" comes across as sexual but if you look into the creative minds of artists and dj's you will see that the true meaning is haven't I rocked your ass on the dance floor where you want more. Kind of like sex but actually music. My style of House music called bangin house.

You seem like a good kid.

I made the sideburn comment becuase of your statement towards me. Kind of an eye for an eye.

So please calm down and continue the debate but please keep religion and your attacks out of it.