Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would WEAR THIS???

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest cutchemist

I hope you do not find "hate" funny.

whatever yo......I have been catholic all of my life......abe's a great name.....did you know he's "the man" in all major religions.......kinda make ya wonder......why does every major world religion have the exact same name when everything about the religions are so different? Jew, Christian, Muslim, and Islam.......

I have a sense of humor and can laugh when people make fun of my beliefs......you should invest in one too if ya want to keep up with this board ;) :-*

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Now, if you would have made the same post, minus the sideburns comment, you would have some credibility. And to pretend that your "bangin house" comment does not have any sexual references is just stupid. Do you really expect me to believe that it is a pure music quote? And, what does Abraham, Isaac and Moses have to do with a nightlife board? You brought them up. I did not. My point was only to say that "other" sexual fun was out there for people to explore without getting to the point that they need an abortion. But we have already gone over this.

Your post was full of unnecessary hate. May God give you the straight to grow and fill the hate in your soul with love.

Shalom & Love

Look Abraham, I'm going to be honest with you. This whole forum comes from cool junkie. If you go to cool junkie.com you will find fashion, music, nightlife, etc...(notice no religion). The term "Haven't I banged you before" comes across as sexual but if you look into the creative minds of artists and dj's you will see that the true meaning is haven't I rocked your ass on the dance floor where you want more. Kind of like sex but actually music. My style of House music called bangin house.

You seem like a good kid.

I made the sideburn comment becuase of your statement towards me. Kind of an eye for an eye.

So please calm down and continue the debate but please keep religion and your attacks out of it.

I am calm. I'm full of peace and love. Cool Runnings as my friends from Jamaica say. I still fail to see where I brought religion into the debate... I guess it was my comment about "gods intentions" about anal sex. But I did not go into what the technical answer of what my or any other religion says about premarital sex or sexual activity. Whatever floats your boat is OK w/ me. If you like give anal it or get it does not bother me in the least. Have fun. Be safe. Everyone.

Shalom & Love

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

I hope you do not find "hate" funny.

whatever yo......I have been catholic all of my life......abe's a great name.....did you know he's "the man" in all major religions.......kinda make ya wonder......why does every major world religion have the exact same name when everything about the religions are so different? Jew, Christian, Muslim, and Islam.......

I have a sense of humor and can laugh when people make fun of my beliefs......you should invest in one too if ya want to keep up with this board ;) :-*

I'm very funny. I just dont laugh at hate humor. Clearly, his intentions were to be hurtful. And, I would think that someone like you who expressed a certain responsibility to help your friend w/ an abortion because you got her high and she made some bad choices because of that experience would be more sensitive and supportive of others.

Shalom & Love

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

This guy.....pushing buttons yet says peace, love, I am calm...

LMAO ;D

is "pushing buttons" a music/nightlife term? I don't get it.

Shalom & Peace.

Guest shannon_coolj.

i'm definitely pro-choice but that doesn't mean pro-abortion....it's too hard to be black and white on this issue!

I don't know anybody who is "pro-abortion" and I guess I'm the one who would know such a person. That's a term that Operation Rescue invented to make people who support abortion rights look like bloodthirsty murderers. Nobody says "I want women to go out and abort their fetuses, RIGHT NOW!!"

All I know is that it's not my call. I'll get behind my position by forming a huddle around an abortion doctor so that bullies can't make it into their decision instead of the woman's, but all that I'm doing by doing that is saying that it's not the bully's call either. It's hers.

This is yet another shades-of-gray issue that offends the sensibilities of people who were raised on Bible verses that taught them that everything in the world is either good or evil, black or white. A no-shades-of-gray attitude is the only one that you can let your flock have if you want to be able to control their lives and tell them how to live. Can't let your congregation go around making their own decisions about their lives or else they might make decisions that you disagree with.

that's not what i meant, silly

lol...yeah, tech...i meant that there were lots of people out there who LOVE abortions! ::)

i meant that there a lot of people out there (including my dad -a conservative) who think that just because someone is pro-choice, they are pro-abortion.

it's like the "CHOICE" part of that term is completely ignored by them.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Abraham - are you for real??

Salty lolly pops...certain sex ok but others not...not knowing what "pushing buttons" means (which btw, the term probably probably originated in like, the early 1900s...you should know what it means by now!)

what planet are you from?

Guest cutchemist

Abraham - are you for real??

Salty lolly pops...certain sex ok but others not...not knowing what "pushing buttons" means (which btw, the term probably probably originated in like, the early 1900s...you should know what it means by now!)

what planet are you from?

Yea right but he concludes from my post of "dumpin' piles on tables" and "candy dealers" that I got my friend high but yet doesn't know "pushing buttons" I'd say sounds more like faking innocence

Guest endymion

I could believe that anybody could mention the phrase "bangin house music" without referring to sex. I mean, I'm personally always thinking about sex and even for me that phrase doesn't mean sex. It means loud, crazy house music with a constant thumping beat.

Sounds like faked innocence to me too. I'm disappointed, I would think that a much cooler fictional character would be an Amish guy. If you're going to go to all of the trouble of making up a personality...

I could believe that anybody could mention the phrase "bangin house music" without referring to sex. I mean, I'm personally always thinking about sex and even for me that phrase doesn't mean sex. It means loud, crazy house music with a constant thumping beat.

Sounds like faked innocence to me too. I'm disappointed, I would think that a much cooler fictional character would be an Amish guy. If you're going to go to all of the trouble of making up a personality...

For once Tech and I see eye to eye. Very well said.

Guest shannon_coolj.

I'm disappointed, I would think that a much cooler fictional character would be an Amish guy. If you're going to go to all of the trouble of making up a personality...

LOL...Tech, you're hilarious sometimes...

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

LOL

Its my poor "slang" english that fails me. My academic english is good. A teacher of mine sent me to sites like this to help me learn American englihs.

Guest LeVeL

LOL

Its my poor "slang" english that fails me. My academic english is good. A teacher of mine sent me to sites like this to help me learn American englihs.

I hope we have taught you a lot these days Abe, we are a website of peace and love you know. Now you can go to your English teacher and tell her thanks for referring you to this site ;D

Salami