Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky williams retirement over....will return in 2005 with the raiders

Guest demo909

Guest demo909

Miami got the bitch slap. SI is reporting Williams will sign with the Raiders in 2005 or perhaps as early as this season....LOL

poor fins maybe they can pick up Quincy Carter....lol

Guest LeVeL

This what happens when you give a burnout some fame and fortune, he makes stupid business decisions just for he can burn a spliff. But even if Ricky signs with the raiders doesn't he have to sit out a couple of games because he tested positive for mariguana. And also now that the league knows that he took something to clean his system for he can pass the drug test his drug test will be harder.

And also do the raiders want to take a chance on a guy who retires to smoke weed....I think that right there is the big question a team has to ask themselves if they are interested in the guy. He has done it in the past and if he wants he'll do it again.

Guest trancelator

The Raiders always take chances on the guys that need a second or third chance. They would have to trade for Williams b/c Miami owns his rights for this season and the next two. He'll also have to serve a four game suspension. The Raiders are the only place where this lunatic could end up. He would feel comfortable there with family, Norv Turner and all the smoke houses.

Guest trancelator

and sebastian janikowski. i used to see him out at the bars in tally all the time. was there that time he got busted for ghb in the parking lot of a bar (potbelly's), pretty funny (but sad) scene

My ex-roommate was the one he tried to bribe the cop for. Sebastian hung out with him all the time and I'd see him at my house occasionally. He never had a problem with English as he claimed in the trial and my roommate was a fan of g so I doubt Sebastian was innocent...