Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bruno's set at eNVy the nite of Danny T.

Guest kcariaga

Guest macboy

Bruno's set is available online??? :o This is useful information that I should have been apprised of much sooner. >:( ;D

Guest kcariaga

Your right I didn't download it, I played it on real player. The track I thinking of has the words "Since you opened up your heart inside of me".

Guest Skytraveler

Checkin out Bruno's set now Damn NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pt one almost over then I'll get to part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Guest durrtylexx

How did you d/l it? Isnt it on REAL player????

you can D/L the stream by using Jet Audio or another ripper.Its really easy to do..

Guest Cosmigonon

How did you d/l it? Isnt it on REAL player????

you can D/L the stream by using Jet Audio or another ripper.Its really easy to do..

Yeah, but show us HOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! :(

Guest djbruno

Hey Alex, since its so easy why dont you burn me a copy? Its is my birthday ya know. ;D :P

Hello !!!! I'm still here you know! WHy don't you guys just ask me for a copy instead of trying to figure out how to download it.... p.s. I'll bring you aopy for your b-day crazy...

Guest djbruno

I downloaded Bruno's set from that night. Does anyone know what the name of the last track is? Thanks.

I think the track you're talking about is "Praise Cats - Shine On Me (Skylark Remix)"

Guest biznation00

Heard that was a grrrrrrrrrrreat nite. I was in PR, so I couldn't attend. keep up the goodz Bruno! :)

Guest kcariaga

That is too bad that you missed that night. It was so good!!!!!!!!!!!! But I heard that it is happening again over Labor day weekend. Something to really look forward to!!!!

Hey Alex, since its so easy why dont you burn me a copy? Its is my birthday ya know. ;D :P

Hello !!!! I'm still here you know! WHy don't you guys just ask me for a copy instead of trying to figure out how to download it.... p.s. I'll bring you aopy for your b-day crazy...

I did...remember my email last week? ! I just dont want to bother you and keep asking for it...biatch. :P SMOOCHES! :-*

Guest avenue33

Ok, can you burn me one too! >:(

Ok, can you burn me one too! >:(

LMAO!!!! ;D