Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve SOLD!

CrzyC1414779017

OK...heres the scoop...heard 2nd hand and no facts have been confirmed but.....

1) BUSINESS was sold.

2) Turning the place into a strip/burlesque club. (not sure what that means)

3) Sunday party's last night is prob the 15th of this month and then it will moved to another location...I have my own hopes for this one.

Please discuss...

Guest swirlundergrounder

OK...heres the scoop...heard 2nd hand and no facts have been confirmed but.....

1) BUSINESS was sold.

2) Turning the place into a strip/burlesque club. (not sure what that means)

3) Sunday party's last night is prob the 15th of this month and then it will moved to another location...I have my own hopes for this one.

Please discuss...

About item number 2 on your list, it means exactly what it says... Except the SOBE cyotes will be doing their act in their B-Day suits....

Guest marcvane

Although I only go there on the occasional Sunday I still LOVE that party and would miss Cue and Patrick terribly if it left.

Thank God for Cue and Stephan.. They saved that place... or at least helped the club make a few payments on that sound system... Besides the Sunday & DHM guys, all their parties SUCKED! Bye Bye! lol

i'm sure Cue and Stephan have somthing up their sleeves... theyre very sneaky..

Guest Eddy Guerra

they sold to clearchannel, which is the same people who own the edge in ft. laudy, and yes the sunday will move, btw they sold a while ago, its old news already :P

Guest biznation00

What's not old news is Roland's gonna tear that place to shreds this coming Sunday @ their "Hang On" party!

see u @ the bar on Sunday nite eddy! ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Although I only go there on the occasional Sunday I still LOVE that party and would miss Cue and Patrick terribly if it left.

Me too... :'(

Thank God for Cue and Stephan.. They saved that place... or at least helped the club make a few payments on that sound system... Besides the Sunday & DHM guys, all their parties SUCKED! Bye Bye! lol

i'm sure Cue and Stephan have somthing up their sleeves... theyre very sneaky..

LOL!

Guest Cosmigonon

Althoug I don't go there as much as I used to, that sunday party to me was the one thing to look forward during the whole week. I stopped going that much cause I have to work on mondays, and the hang over was terrible, but I just hope the sundays party continues somewhere else. 8) Stephan and Cue rock!!! 8)

Guest biznation00

What's not old news is Roland's gonna tear that place to shreds this coming Sunday @ their "Hang On" party!

see u @ the bar on Sunday nite eddy! ;)

:o :o :o

you joinin' us or what? u been slackin' lately, or so I hear! ;)