Chris Walsh

Johny Chaos

Teri Bristol

Marc Ryan

John Curley

Chris Tomasone

[move]ANY INFO IS GREATLY APPRECIATED[/move]

Guest web_norah

Bad Boy Bill - plays mostly prog house never seen him live but i hear he's allright

Green Velvet - electro and tech house, could be interesting!

Bad Boy Bill - plays mostly prog house never seen him live but i hear he's allright

Green Velvet - electro and tech house, could be interesting!

Bad Boy Bill plays Hard Disco, Bangin, Peak Hour house. No pregressive unless it is a dope ass song.

Teri Bristol is the resident in Crobar and plays what they call Hard Style these days....more like UK Hard House.(Lisa Lashes)

Green Velvet plays I believe Jackin House with a little harder Disco House at times.

Most of these if not all are Chitown DJ's...My favorite, Bad Boy Bill quite a show to see and study.

Guest web_norah

i have no idea what jack house or disco is....... but Green Velvet is definitely Tech House with electro....

Guest cutchemist

Most of these if not all are Chitown DJ's...My favorite, Bad Boy Bill quite a show to see and study.

......yep yep.....flyin' out for the weekend but didn't rec. any of the names out there.....thx

Guest Akiraboy

etp bad boy bill is a vet in the house scene.

Teri bristol is SO good in the club set too. I can't wait to see teri bristol & psycho bitch for FREE in Grant park ths wed in Chi

Guest cutchemist

Teri bristol is SO good in the club set too. I can't wait to see teri bristol & psycho bitch for FREE in Grant park ths wed in Chi

You make me so fcukin' jealous.........just wait........six months experience on the HPLC-MS and the SEM microscope and I'll be a chi town resident myself

Guest swirlundergrounder

What is your opinon of the following:

Green Velvet

Mike Dearborn

Translucent and Paul Anthony

Bad Boy Bill

Chris Walsh

Johny Chaos

Teri Bristol

Marc Ryan

John Curley

Chris Tomasone

Sounds like the line up you'd see at a Rave...

You make me so fcukin' jealous.........just wait........six months experience on the HPLC-MS and the SEM microscope and I'll be a chi town resident myself

sounds like QUITE the microscope.

Guest cutchemist

What is your opinon of the following:

Green Velvet

Mike Dearborn

Translucent and Paul Anthony

Bad Boy Bill

Chris Walsh

Johny Chaos

Teri Bristol

Marc Ryan

John Curley

Chris Tomasone

Sounds like the line up you'd see at a Rave...

no its whose in CHI 8/20-22 when I'll b there and I'm tryin' to figure out who i should go see.....they're all at different times at different places

Guest cutchemist

sounds like QUITE the microscope.

It is actually the SHEIT microscope....Sacanning Electron = you can see individual atoms=helpful when crosslinking polymers.....does matrix look as good as it does on paper?

Guest Akiraboy

Don't be jealous, j o i n u s (hahaha) :P

commitments & responsibilites (you know that ol chestnut)

gotta break out & catch this-no excuses!!!

so you're gonna b out here 4 sho on the 20 & 21st

Guest cutchemist

Don't be jealous, j o i n u s (hahaha) :P

commitments & responsibilites (you know that ol chestnut)

gotta break out & catch this-no excuses!!!

so you're gonna b out here 4 sho on the 20 & 21st

my friend ditched out on me agian so I'm doin' my pros/cons sheet of goin' solo........dangerous....not too smart....dunno

Guest lyrik

Maybe a little late:

Green Velvet aka Cajmere - Techno and Acid House (Very Little Electro If Any) Seen him at least 30 times and he is fucking ace. If you ever get the chance to see him do a live PA.....DONT MISS IT. He spins more groovey type house under the Cajmere alias. legend in the house scene. Hits that go from "Brighter Days w/Dajae" ....to "Perculator (It's time for the perculator)", the "Preacher Man", "Answering Machine (I don't need this shit)" and "Flash (Cameras ready prepare to flash)"

Mike Dearborn - Harder edged underground Techno.

Translucent and Paul Anthony - Translucent plays sax...Paul is a wiz behind the decks....DMC skills and a lot of scratching. usually hard disco house ala BBB.

Bad Boy Bill - Hard House/Hard Filtered Disco and lately more groovey and funky house....another master behind the tables with plenty of DMC tricks.

The rest are residents around the city and have been for some time with all playing a variance of house. Best of the bunch would be Velvet/Cajmeer IMO.

Guest cutchemist

thanx much lyk.......got myself on the guest list last week for gv for sat night @ vision......for friday night, prob walsh and chaos @soundbar......still debatin though

Maybe a little late:

Green Velvet aka Cajmere - Techno and Acid House (Very Little Electro If Any) Seen him at least 30 times and he is fucking ace. If you ever get the chance to see him do a live PA.....DONT MISS IT. He spins more groovey type house under the Cajmere alias. legend in the house scene. Hits that go from "Brighter Days w/Dajae" ....to "Perculator (It's time for the perculator)", the "Preacher Man", "Answering Machine (I don't need this shit)" and "Flash (Cameras ready prepare to flash)"

Translucent and Paul Anthony - Translucent plays sax...Paul is a wiz behind the decks....DMC skills and a lot of scratching. usually hard disco house ala BBB.

Bad Boy Bill - Hard House/Hard Filtered Disco and lately more groovey and funky house....another master behind the tables with plenty of DMC tricks.

The rest are residents around the city and have been for some time with all playing a variance of house. Best of the bunch would be Velvet/Cajmeer IMO.

I think I'm gonna pull out The Perculator from the archives and jam to it tonite. What about "All Week" "I aint fU@ked all week".

Guest lyrik

thanx much lyk.......got myself on the guest list last week for gv for sat night @ vision......for friday night, prob walsh and chaos @soundbar......still debatin though

No prob.

Oh and Velvet was a Bio Major at Berkeley I believe...don't think he ever finished his degree....I believe he left to pursue his music career (this was at least 15 years ago).....but he has that scientific technical mind set when he plays...especilly when he plays as green velvet (reminds me of some type of weird green robot alien). You can expect weird costumes and crazy green light shows.

Guest lyrik

Maybe a little late:

I think I'm gonna pull out The Perculator from the archives and jam to it tonite. What about "All Week" "I aint fU@ked all week".

Ah man - I could go on for days...I have so many of his tracks....stormy weather, chit chat, sometimes, midnight. etc

Guest cutchemist

Oh and Velvet was a Bio Major at Berkeley I believe...don't think he ever finished his degree....I believe he left to pursue his music career (this was at least 15 years ago).....but he has that scientific technical mind set when he plays...especilly when he plays as green velvet

u don't say.....fcuk it.....i might just go solo....i've never had a problem findin the party :P