Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amika Review

BobbyTrendy

Fisrt and foremost, a huge thanks to Eddy Guerra for hooking it up... Craig and I had an absolute blast and we sincerely thank you for your hospitality! ;D

Wowwwza!! The spot formerly held by the Shadow Lounge and that joke called Liquid has been bought and re-vamped into one of the nicest, grooviest looking lounges I've been in... The spot doesn't even resemble the old Shawdow or Liquid... DJ booth is set on the floor (raised a little so the dj can see the crowd) in the back/middle part of the lounge, the fishtank is gone, and the upstairs is glassed in.... The decor is fucking superb... very Austin Powers upstairs (but not gawdy!!).... Sound system sounded pretty good as well...

Anyway, the crowd was hot (omggggg hot bitches and theeee hottest guys I've seen in ages!!!!!!!!!!), the tunes were pumping by Shawn Rudnick and the place was just packed by 1am...

Thanks again Eddy - looking forward to your sunday party in the near future... I will even switch my schedule at work so i can come support!!!!!!!! Also I loooove your roommate!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Great to see Biz, Pod, Danny (Digital7), Edgar V, Oscar G and company - as well as running in to Shroomy when walking back!! lol

As we talked before Eddy, I'm a loungey type person and this space is just what the beach needed IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o Can't wait to eat there either - make sure you tell me when the kitchen is fired up!!!!!!! :)

C-ya next weekend at Amika most likely :-*

Guest macboy

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( I was looking forward to hanging with you but you guys never came into crobar. Yeah Amika is great, been there a couple of times and Eddy is the consummate host. Glad you had a good time. Let me know when you're down here next. ;)

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( I was looking forward to hanging with you but you guys never came into crobar. Yeah Amika is great, been there a couple of times and Eddy is the consummate host. Glad you had a good time. Let me know when you're down here next. ;)

Dude tell me about it! I wanted to see everyone wicked bad but Crobar would have taken at least an hour to get in and well, I needed a drink. lol

I'll see ya next time I'm down in SoBeeeee ;)

bitch i was there and i didnt see you ??? ???

What time???? ??? We were there from 12 to 2:30ish :P

Sorry I missed you sweetie :-\

i got there like at 4 am ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Dude tell me about it! I wanted to see everyone wicked bad but Crobar would have taken at least an hour to get in and well, I needed a drink. lol

I'll see ya next time I'm down in SoBeeeee ;)

It took me like 3 minutes to get into Crobar.

Guest djbruno

Man I gotto say Shawn fuckin' tore shit up there last night !!!!!

Sooooo...THATS where you were. ;)

what?, Who? :(

Guest djbruno

Agree 100%.... everyone was dancin' ;D

btw, i saw you Bruno but didn't come up to say hi cuz I didn't think you'd know who the hell I was.. LOL

well I guess if you don't come and introduce yourself I will never know who the hell you are.LOL.. What the hell are you waiting for. Try to come by Space on Friday and make sure you say hello. I might be at Amika again so if you're there come say hello ! ;)

Agree 100%.... everyone was dancin' ;D

btw, i saw you Bruno but didn't come up to say hi cuz I didn't think you'd know who the hell I was.. LOL

well I guess if you don't come and introduce yourself I will never know who the hell you are.LOL.. What the hell are you waiting for. Try to come by Space on Friday and make sure you say hello. I might be at Amika again so if you're there come say hello ! ;)

i totally agree ... how can you miss the hair ? ;D

Guest Shawn Rudnick

Thanks to everyone who was there on Friday, If you did not make it you missed a kickass party. Hope to see everyone there this week

Guest trancelator

ill def try to head to space fri. ill just go to bed early wake up at 4 am and go for afterhours only ...... that will be a first for me :)

That's the ticket, Blingster. ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

ill def try to head to space fri. ill just go to bed early wake up at 4 am and go for afterhours only ...... that will be a first for me :)

WELCOME TO MY WORLD, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 8)!!!