Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Assistant...

Guest fairyDust

Guest fairyDust

...this show is freaking hilarious!! does anybody else watch it?

yes, i enjoy it, though it is too obviously staged too often.

yeah that's true, but Andy Dick is too funny..lol

Guest bcnjunkie

seen cuts and it seems funny but Andy Dick can seem a bit too much !, don't really dig the humor sometimes !

Guest trancelator

...this show is freaking hilarious!! does anybody else watch it?

Yup, this and the Ali G show are what's programmed into the TIVO right now. I love it when he calls them his "bitches" and how he has them sleeping in cots in his garage.

Guest fairyDust

LOL!

hey fairy, finally got the avatar up ? haven't seen ya around, going to heat two on thursday ?

yeah Andrew helped me, you like it? well this Thursday I'm not sure if I'll be going, but I'm gonna try to make it for the 19th are you gonna be there?

Guest endymion

I haven't even heard of that one, not really a TV guy. If you guys like it then I'm definitely checking it out now though.

Guest bcnjunkie

LOL!

hey fairy, finally got the avatar up ? haven't seen ya around, going to heat two on thursday ?

yeah Andrew helped me, you like it? well this Thursday I'm not sure if I'll be going, but I'm gonna try to make it for the 19th are you gonna be there?

yeah it's nice... very fairy-ish... I'm gonna try and make it to as many as I can. On the 19th should be no problem, hope to see ya ;D

Guest fairyDust

I haven't even heard of that one, not really a TV guy. If you guys like it then I'm definitely checking it out now though.

yeah It's on MTV...worth checking out :D

Guest Clarisa

This reality show is ruining my life!!!!!!!!

LOL

That Andy is such a bitch. has anyone seen him on Celebrities Uncencored? Classic jerk

Guest trancelator

I usually think he is just ok but he is perfect for this show. I love how he makes a mockery out of reality tv. The whole idea of reality show contestants becoming famous is ridiculous. I think this show exposes that.

Guest LeVeL

Yup he likes it both way.....he likes to be the pitcher and the catcher. It doesn't matter what position he likes them both....dont you Andy.......lol :P

Guest Clarisa

Yup he likes it both way.....he likes to be the pitcher and the catcher. It doesn't matter what position he likes them both....dont you Andy.......lol :P

You speak as if this was fact. Have you....?

Guest LeVeL

you could be bisexual and still only a pitcher--- :P

Wel only special people like you EV can achieve this status... ;) ;D