Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no drama, please

k2

ok, I'm the last person who wants any drama here, so I'll keep this short-

tranza... no harm, no foul. didn't mean to turn your "Jack" post into a song search. atleast you didn't resort to calling me a dumbass.

coogs78... damn, no one was talking to you, that was uncalled for. are you always this abrasive? please, no more smart ass remarks.

Peace

ARRGGGHHH!!! ok...sorry tranza and coogs, but I need to say something...

Ok...Almost everyone on this board absolutly loves house music. They've been listening and collecting songs for the longest time, some shorter/longer than others. Now, before Napster and the growing popularity of this board, anyone here can point out to at least one person who they looked to for a song ID, track, DJ, or anything related to music. That person got them "in the mix" and indirectly made the igorant one fall in love with the sound of house. We then took it upon ourselves to self-educate. That love of house has gone even further, and this board is a byproduct/tool of that love. Hence, we are experts at what we care for.

The internet can make information travel to almost anywhere in the world. Any info from music boards such as this one are read by anyone, like you, k2.

Before I make my major point, think of this: k2, I don't know you, but think of your special talent; eg. math, baseball, lifting, cars, sex, drawing, whatever. Now think of the conversations you can have with a group of people who are on your level with your talent. Now if I just plain ol' suck at what you do good, and I just walk right into your convo, asking everything about your talent, you'd get frustrated. You're not in the mood to start coaching someone, you just want to sit back and talk sex or drawing or whatever.

Well, think of this board as kind of a big conversation. Try not getting in the way when you read an inside joke or a post about inside info that brings up good memories for everyone else who knows. It just kills the mood. Your ignorance gets on people's nerves. If you seriously want to get in the mix, hook up with someone with the knowledge, and let them guide you until they can't guide you anymore. From then on, you're on your own.

ONE

ps. if you were really dying to get an ID and couldn't live your life w/o it, at least be descreet about it...there IS a Private Message option...

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme