• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Here is my new toy

Takes 6 to 8 weeks to arrive.

Can't wait!!!!!!

http://www.soturecords.com/OBBYs_New_Toy.jpg

yeah this is definetely a nice car but the back of the car is too plain. It truly doesn't compliment the front of the car. The front looks like a bentley and the back looks like a mazda. But the engine speaks for itself.......and for a price tag of 23,000 dollars its not a bad bargain.

Guest obby

Here is my new toy

Can't wait!!!!!!

i suggest you don't buy that car. it's already labled a "nigga" car

even motortrend said it, and if guymans wants to he can post his inside story on that car with a celebrity.

You racist?

Well then call me "black".......from the waist down.

;D

Guest dino

It's still a Ford.

i have had my Explorer Sport Trac for 3 yrs...no complaints...no problems...(knock on wood)

If you want a new Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Jag, Land Rover, Volvo, or Mazda, just let me know. I work for Ford Motor Company, and we own all these brands. I can give discounts on them.

Guest durrtylexx

It's still a Ford.

i have had my Explorer Sport Trac for 3 yrs...no complaints...no problems...(knock on wood)

I flipped one of these and almost died, on the Palmetto on the way to Space..No more Ford SUV's for me..

Guest guyman1966

Here is my new toy

Can't wait!!!!!!

i suggest you don't buy that car. it's already labled a "nigga" car

even motortrend said it, and if guymans wants to he can post his inside story on that car with a celebrity.

I don't have it anymore, but a voicemessage from Snop Dog (sp?) was circulating around Chrysler Corp about two months ago. He letf the message for the CEO and was requesting one of those HEMI 300 cars... It was histerical. This came up during a conversation when someone affiliated w/ Chrysler said they were "surprised" when certain demographic groups (that they did not count on) expressed interest in the product. They were in the process of rethinking their marketing plans.

Back to the issue - I've had Fords most of my adult life. The only one that sucked ass was the Tarus SHO.

Guest lyrik

Back to the issue - I've had Fords most of my adult life. The only one that sucked ass was the Tarus SHO.

Cousin of the Cobra my ass! Those cars did suck ass.

I flipped one of these and almost died, on the Palmetto on the way to Space..No more Ford SUV's for me..

sorry to hear that...hasnt happened to me, so i cant complain...my friend lost control and flipped in a GMC, maybe (and quite possibly) it was driver error, not the SUV.... ;)