Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want this bad ass car!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guyman1966

Back to the issue - I've had Fords most of my adult life. The only one that sucked ass was the Tarus SHO.

Cousin of the Cobra my ass! Those cars did suck ass.

In the 2 years I had my SHO -

My Transmission EXPLODED

My A/C EXPLODED

My Steering went out

My Windows Stopped working

My Alternator broke

My Water Pump broke TWICE

Now - I've had an Explorer and now have an Expedition.... LOVE 'em - Also, just got a Mustang

it's poor driving, not a bad design.

sometimes...but not always...remember when the Explorer Sport first came out? flipped more than the Bronco II...

not true, you have to look at what the person was doing to flip it. If you follow state guide lines on distance vs speed when following another car, you'd never flip your truck. Even an evasion lane change, when done right even at high speed will not flip an SUV. Yea the bronco 2 was bad, but I'd say the vast majority of idiots out there, hit the brakes when they should coast and or not know how to follow a safe driving line.

my stang was a death trap in the rain or snow, but i've never had an issue, I knew how to drive the car.

not true, you have to look at what the person was doing to flip it. If you follow state guide lines on distance vs speed when following another car, you'd never flip your truck. Even an evasion lane change, when done right even at high speed will not flip an SUV. Yea the bronco 2 was bad, but I'd say the vast majority of idiots out there, hit the brakes when they should coast and or not know how to follow a safe driving line.

my stang was a death trap in the rain or snow, but i've never had an issue, I knew how to drive the car.

yea..but Saleen when a damn SUV flips on a curve going at 15 mph...u have a problem...

As a result of the gasoline shortages of the late-1970s, the automotive industry attempted to make its fleet more fuel efficient. Pursuant to governmental regulations and consumer demands, Ford decided to introduce a new compact pickup truck and sports utility vehicle (SUV), the Ranger and the Bronco II, respectively.

The Ford Bronco II sometimes referred to as the Ford Bronco ll or Bronco ii Bronco2 was the originator of rollover problem for Ford. In the 1980's and early 1990's the Ford Bronco was at the time the "True Rollover King" in the USA.

Ford elected to make the Bronco II a derivative vehicle of the Ranger because only a moderate investment would be required, making the Bronco II more profitable than other alternatives presented. As a derivative vehicle the Bronco II shared the same assembly line with the Ranger and was practically identical from the “B†pillar forward

another article:

The Bronco II was a derivative of the Ranger pickup truck, meaning it had an identical chassis, identical suspension systems. It was basically the Ranger pickup truck with a roof on the back. And they were similar in nature in terms of how they operated, how they function and how they performed. The Bronco II was Ford's venture into the sport utility vehicle market. ... They began to move into the market to compete with the Jeep CJ. The vehicle came out about 1983.

They knew that they had a rollover problem from the 60 Minutes program that aired in 1980 on the Jeep CJ. They immediately went out and tested the Bronco II in the same maneuvers that the CJ had been taken through in the 1980 and 19[81] time frame. The wheels were lifting off the ground at speeds as low as 25 miles per hour. And so they began to understand and know that these sport utility vehicles were going to operate and function differently.

Regardless of how bad they made the vehicle and how bad they knew they made the vehicle, they began to target the Bronco II for females and teenagers as a station wagon replacement. In other words, they were encouraging people to bring their station wagon vehicles to Ford, and trade them in for these sport utility vehicles, which later became the Bronco II. ...

Guest dino

Back to the issue - I've had Fords most of my adult life. The only one that sucked ass was the Tarus SHO.

In the 2 years I had my SHO -

My Transmission EXPLODED

My A/C EXPLODED

My Steering went out

My Windows Stopped working

My Alternator broke

My Water Pump broke TWICE

Now - I've had an Explorer and now have an Expedition.... LOVE 'em - Also, just got a Mustang

I have had 1 Mustang, 1 Expedition, 2 Crown Vics, and 4 Explorers including my current one, and have never had one problem. All manufactuers have a bad vehicle come off the line now and then. It is just the reality of mass production.

Guest bcnjunkie

one more sensible person !

Guest bcnjunkie

I'm very happy with my car EUROPEAN and built awesome, no problems. Bought it new and has 135,000 miles on it without any major repair (Knock on wood)... The only car that could touch it was my previous car which was also European .. . My Chrysler was in the shop every month, My chevy truck was a piece of garbage and my first car an oldsmobile was OK !, my European cars.... can't complaint !

I'm very happy with my car EUROPEAN and built awesome, no problems. Bought it new and has 135,000 miles on it without any major repair (Knock on wood)... The only car that could touch it was my previous car which was also European .. . My Chrysler was in the shop every month, My chevy truck was a piece of garbage and my first car an oldsmobile was OK !, my European cars.... can't complaint !

another person who can't read. I find you morons funny.

lets play the old " do you know what the fuck you are talking about game"

lets begin...

lets rank the cars, shall we:

Which is the #2 ranked nameplate in quality for 2004???

Benz?

Beemer?

Audio?

Porsche?

Or is it Caddilac?

Ding ding ding, it's a caddy! Only lexus beat it, and for the recrod LEXUS IS NOT A EUROPEAN CAR!!!!

Ok, maybe you'll get the next one:

How many european cars rank in the top 9 for name plate quality?

1?

4?

6?

9?

Or could it be 0?

ding ding ding, it's ZERO! BENZ IS RANKED #10, RANKED BEHIND JAPS AND 4 AMERICAN OWNED CARS ARE IN THE TOP 9 OUT PACING EVERY EUROPEAN CAR.

Ok, lets move on, you are not doing so well. :

how many car manufacturers from europe rank above the industry avg???

5?

4?

8?

or could it be 1?

ding ding ding it's only 1!!! bmw ranks higher than avg.

how many european companiese does GM rank behind?

3?

5?

6?

nope, just one, bmw.....

how many european companies does ford rank behind???

i'll just give you the answer, it's 2, dimeler and bmw...

for the record, ford has the #1 selling vehicle for the last 19 straight years.

The mustang killed off so many cars, including the Rx 7, 3000 gt ,eclipe turbo, camaro, z28, fire bird, transam, 300Z, supra etc.

Why do you think chevey is putting a 515 hp engine in the new z06?

it's because of ford.

why did toyota get sued for copying the F150 truck?

because toyota can't build a decent one.

why is ferrari running scared? well ford put out a enzo killer for 500 thousand less. Gt 40 is the badest car on the planet, then the S7, then the Enzo.

Why is caddy now hammering the beemers and benz? because they got back to doing what americans do best, rear wheel drive, push rod v 8 with massive torque and bold big looks at a fair price.

fuck foreign cars. I love my american ones..

have a nice day.

Guest bcnjunkie

another person who can't read. I find you morons funny.

lets play the old " do you know what the fuck you are talking about game"

lets begin...

lets rank the cars, shall we:

Which is the #2 ranked nameplate in quality for 2004???

Benz?

Beemer?

Audio?

Porsche?

Or is it Caddilac?

Ding ding ding, it's a caddy! Only lexus beat it, and for the recrod LEXUS IS NOT A EUROPEAN CAR!!!!

Ok, maybe you'll get the next one:

How many european cars rank in the top 9 for name plate quality?

1?

4?

6?

9?

Or could it be 0?

ding ding ding, it's ZERO! BENZ IS RANKED #10, RANKED BEHIND JAPS AND 4 AMERICAN OWNED CARS ARE IN THE TOP 9 OUT PACING EVERY EUROPEAN CAR.

Ok, lets move on, you are not doing so well. :

how many car manufacturers from europe rank above the industry avg???

5?

4?

8?

or could it be 1?

ding ding ding it's only 1!!! bmw ranks higher than avg.

how many european companiese does GM rank behind?

3?

5?

6?

nope, just one, bmw.....

how many european companies does ford rank behind???

i'll just give you the answer, it's 2, dimeler and bmw...

for the record, ford has the #1 selling vehicle for the last 19 straight years.

The mustang killed off so many cars, including the Rx 7, 3000 gt ,eclipe turbo, camaro, z28, fire bird, transam, 300Z, supra etc.

Why do you think chevey is putting a 515 hp engine in the new z06?

it's because of ford.

why did toyota get sued for copying the F150 truck?

because toyota can't build a decent one.

why is ferrari running scared? well ford put out a enzo killer for 500 thousand less. Gt 40 is the badest car on the planet, then the S7, then the Enzo.

Why is caddy now hammering the beemers and benz? because they got back to doing what americans do best, rear wheel drive, push rod v 8 with massive torque and bold big looks at a fair price.

have a nice day.

all the statistics in the world can't take away the fact my car has been great and my american cars have been crap ! who worked out this statistis... let's play the "what the fuck you talking about ?" fine ... in asia you don't see American cars, period !, in Europe, the American cars are European designed and Engineered by Europeans, like the ford focus... introduced in Europe !! plus, in global sales, US dominates because for example in Latin America they have plants in Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico and I think chile where you can manufacture and distribute widely and cheaply, it's not because of the quality of the car that they sell so much ... but of course you wouldn't know that, in your world everything revolves around the garbage .... I mean garden state. Plus apples to apples, you can never compare the quality of ride of a Mercedes or BMW to any american luxury, sorry if you do, go see a neurologist there's something really wrong with your senses

directly from the JD Power and Associates website..

ranks have no consideration for sales, and all the cars are US sold models only. Thus you have to be able to buy them in the US.

BTW, they liked the new Caddy over the beemer and benz, and the old saying is true "it rides like a caddy", it's even in some dictionaries.

you just spin like tech junkie when faced with facts.

you may of had a bad experience, but you simply can't talk that broadly about american cars like you did.

thanks for playing.

Guest bcnjunkie

directly from the JD Power and Associates website..

ranks have no consideration for sales, and all the cars are US sold models only. Thus you have to be able to buy them in the US.

BTW, they liked the new Caddy over the beemer and benz, and the old saying is true "it rides like a caddy", it's even in some dictionaries.

you just spin like tech junkie when faced with facts.

you may of had a bad experience, but you simply can't talk that broadly about american cars like you did.

thanks for playing.

here's something american, three strikes... you're out ! had three strikes already.... They're out ! My Euro car... still batting home runs ! the third strike by the way was my cherokee ! what a nightmare !

Guest bcnjunkie
the third strike by the way was my cherokee ! what a nightmare !

WOW..there was ur prob. right there...Jeep sucks...i feel for ya, my condolences... :P

thank you, I have undergone therapy and cleared years of anger and anguish ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

I know, Mercedes bought Chrysler, I bought mine in 93... my chevy and chrysler were very american.... still they were crap !

Amen brother!! I only drive GM and CHEVROLET... but I totally give props to Ford since they are also American.....

Old Yeller (our old full-size chevy) 350,000+ miles when we sold it... ran until 600,000 miles since we knew the guy that bought it...

Black Beauty (my full-size chevy) 260,000 miles when I gave it to my brother... who totaled it at 300,000+ miles....

My dad's red truck - 280,000 still running like a champ...

My Beretta.. bought it with 96,000 miles on it... I traded it for my current truck - it had 165,000 miles and still ran okay - despite it was wrecked a couple times.. (LOL)

My goal is to be in a Caddy at age 35.... ;D

Guest bcnjunkie
Black Beauty (my full-size chevy) 260,000 miles when I gave it to my brother... who totaled it at 300,000+ miles....

ironically enough there is a model of "dildo" named the same...glad ur brother liked using ur "Black Beauty"...LOL

that's too funny !

Amen brother!! I only drive GM and CHEVROLET... but I totally give props to Ford since they are also American.....

Old Yeller (our old full-size chevy) 350,000+ miles when we sold it... ran until 600,000 miles since we knew the guy that bought it...

My dad's red truck - 280,000 still running like a champ...

My Beretta.. bought it with 96,000 miles on it... I traded it for my current truck - it had 165,000 miles and still ran okay - despite it was wrecked a couple times.. (LOL)

My goal is to be in a Caddy at age 35.... ;D

preach on sister!

fuck the jap crap and euro trash..

btw for the stuanads, the koreans rank the best over rall in quality.