Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday-The Greatest Show on Earth-Space Circus!!!!!

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest Eddy Guerra

Eddy, do you know who the jugglers are? PM me, I can prob get you a great deal on them for your next Circus party...magicians too. ;)

cool thanx il hit u up

Guest obby

Eddy, do you know who the jugglers are? PM me, I can prob get you a great deal on them for your next Circus party...magicians too. ;)

Want something to juggle?

:o

(did obby just write that)

Guest LeVeL

Want something to juggle?

:o

(did obby just write that)

LOL!! Obby

Guest DJTeKWReK

Oh god... i can see a whole bunch of bad shit happening.. Drunk ass people knocking into jugllers, X'd out heads trying to get naked wiht the contortionists... LOL.. A TRUE SPACE CIRCUS!!! YOU KNOW I'LL BE THERE!

maybe next week, og will valet cars before he goes on.. ::)

and he wonders why I never go to space. whats the point? to MAYBE hear him, since god knows what time he actually spins. or to hear him for an hour between roland and cedric?

WHATS THE POINT OF GOING TO SEE YOUR FAV DJ IN MIAMI WHEN NO ONE ON THE FACE OF EARTH HAS A FUCKING CLUE WHEN HE SPINS????

OG IF YOU DON'T QUIT SPACE, THEN CONSIDER YOUR CAREER IN MIAMI OVER! I DON'T ASK FOR MUCH, BUT GOD DAMM IT DUDE, IT'S SO FAR BEFORE REDICULOS AT THIS POINT IT'S JUST SAD.

HERE IS A NUTTY IDEA, WHY DON'T THEY GIVE YOU AT LEAST ONE WEEKEND OF MIDNIGHT TILL 9AM IN THE MAIN ROOM!!!

IT'S LIKE THE JACKASS THAT RUNS THE DMV IS RUNNING CLUB SPACE. THE WHOLE PLACE IS A CLUSTER FUCK LIKE GM, BUT YET SOME HOW PEOPLE COME BACK, OPPS WAIT, IT'S A FUCKING MONOPOLY, THATS WHY THEY COME BACK. T MINUS 2 MONTHS, THANK GOD!

Guest mikepayne

Roly should get top billing with Oscar.

I think he has earned that.

OG should get top billing for the night, Roland for the after hours, clearly separated. Cedric has no business being on there at all, I understand he's new there and they're trying to promote him, but he's no OG or Roland.

Guest Cosmigonon

OG should get top billing for the night, Roland for the after hours, clearly separated. Cedric has no business being on there at all, I understand he's new there and they're trying to promote him, but he's no OG or Roland.

Werd!! :P

Guest JMT

i agree.

Guest Eddy Guerra

it is very clear that og spins from 3 til close in the main room and he is going to still do a og marathon once a month, so dont worry guido master.

btw paynester cedric has been rocking the shit out of that room for 3 weeks now, u should check him out, he plays totaly diffent from what he played at crobar

Guest ramon

it is very clear that og spins from 3 til close in the main room and he is going to still do a og marathon once a month, so dont worry guido master.

btw paynester cedric has been rocking the shit out of that room for 3 weeks now, u should check him out, he plays totaly diffent from what he played at crobar

as easy way to take care of you wanting to see og .. just show up from 3.30 to close :)