Clubplanet Nightlife Community

special guest at cafeteria wednesday?

Guest ramon

Guest mikepayne

personally i think its the best party on the beach period. I always have a good time and a milkshake :)

Carisa's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. ;D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it get very crowded?

why don't you check out the review and the gallery on the main page ?

I did, and that was what inspired me to ask, because I couldnt tell in some of the pix- there wasnt an ultra wide shot of the entire space where I could really tell whether or not the place was jam packed. ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

I did, and that was what inspired me to ask, because I couldnt tell in some of the pix- there wasnt an ultra wide shot of the entire space where I could really tell whether or not the place was jam packed. ;)

the review clearly says packed ;) ;D

Guest davidorth

see you all there...

Shawn -- you are not fired... dumbass... LOL

but yes, we do have a very special guest DJ that will be playing ALONGSIDE our wonderful resident Shawn Rudnick...

DJ Stryke

playing a very eclectic and funky set (no techno)...

On behalf of Jason, Biz and the entire "IN" family... We'll see you tonight!!!

Guest macboy

p.s.

someone brought up a very valid point...

why isn't our party on the CJ club listing?

anyone?

They are slow to update. I think they still have Union Lounge on their club list LOL.

But as to the topic at hand, now you've heard it straight from the horse's mouth. If you haven't been there you don't know what you're missing, and even if you've been there, so what, these guys provide a new and fresh experience every week. How many weekly parties do that? Can't wait for tonight. See everyone there!!!

;D

Guest mikepayne

I've wanted to check this out for such a long time, but I'm a wussy. I can't stay up late during the week. :-\ If I went I'd have to leave after an hour, and knowing myself, I wouldn't leave, which means I'd pay for it afterward.

I shoulda gone for Roland. *sigh*

the review clearly says packed ;) ;D

shiiiiiiiiiiiit. :P

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

No way i can make it tonight, work is intense this week...but is anyone going to possibly be able to record stryke's set? I have wanted to hear him for so long...if its gonna be posted please let me know. Thanks!

Guest macboy

No way i can make it tonight, work is intense this week...but is anyone going to possibly be able to record stryke's set? I have wanted to hear him for so long...if its gonna be posted please let me know. Thanks!

Hmmm...don't know if they record the sets there, but if you want to check out some of his stuff now, go here:

http://www.stryke.net/downloads.htm

:)

Guest stryke303

just so you guys know, tonite's set is very "tongue in cheek." and no techno? hmmm..... ;) don't worry...it'll be fun and nostalgic (especially if you lived in miami in the 80s).

Guest bcnjunkie

just so you guys know, tonite's set is very "tongue in cheek." and no techno? hmmm..... ;) don't worry...it'll be fun and nostalgic (especially if you lived in miami in the 80s).

gonna miss it >:(

Guest LeVeL

Are you going to Stryke it up with some freestyle tonight and some old school 80's house?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

What i REALLY want is a sample of what a Nocturnal set will be like lol....OMG i cannot wait i seriously can't lol.

Guest djbruno

What i REALLY want is a sample of what a Nocturnal set will be like lol....OMG i cannot wait i seriously can't lol.

I really don't think he's gonna be doin' his regular Techno set. This party is more along the lines of Funky, Electro, and even some old school hip hop. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome. I can't wait for it myself.....