Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foam Party at Space?

Guest coach

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3nz0

No way coach, I'm not falling for this trick twice!

This wouldn't be like the last time you told me there was a lingerie party, and that guys needed to wear lingerie too.

And I was the only guy who showed up at Space showing my ass. >:( :-[

4_1_210.gif

Guest Skytraveler

Never been to a foam party. I've been dying to go to one soooo badly though got to experience it at least once.

I've heard people say that it's not so cool but other people love it. The best foam party I've seen on film was on the World Party On Tour DVD where they're in Ibiza and they count down to the 6 or 7am hour to START the foam party!!!

Wish I was there for that shit!!!

peace,

Guest pod

Other people love getting pissed on, that doesn't make it cool.

Foam is nasty. It gets spread, and dissociates after awhile into this bacterial mess, and is hell to clean up.

Guest mikepayne

I usually get all the Space emails, but I didn't get anything about a foam party. Never been to one of those, the idea sounds really cool, but I hear whatever they make to use the foam dries into this really nasty shit that you're covered with afterward. That shit sucks... too bad they can't just use soap suds or something that would wash away easily. ::)

foam party is soooooooooooooo club vela and spinickers...

lame lame lame

it's a freaking waste of time, you feel all nasty after about an hour. Sure i've hooked up with a pigeon or two at a foam party in college n the foam, but it's still lame.

I seriously doubt space woudl do this, yet again, their number one dj oscar g is now the valet and cedric is the headliner.

Guest LeVeL

I seriously doubt space woudl do this, yet again, their number one dj oscar g is now the valet and cedric is the headliner.

So thats the guy who parked my car, I knew he looked familiar...lol ;D

Guest macboy

First time I tried it was 8 years ago at Amnesia Ibiza. It was fun until I lost the girl I was dancing with in the rinse cycle.

It totally loses any appeal after one time.

Funny thing about these parties in Ibiza, the cab drivers know when those parties are thrown, so they show up with plastic draped over the car seats. :D

Guest coach

Oh yeah, AND it is all ages! Below is the original email that I received:

--------------------------------

friday august 13, 2004 we love fridays @ space !!! space . 34 ne 11 street . downtown miami 3 rooms (2 dry 1 foam) djs: seasunz . tony tone . konflikt . obscence . draco . oliver macdonald. rascal . doors open @ 9 pm. no ID required . get there early$

the final foam party of the summer cheers,

seasunz oz email: miapromoter@aol.com phone: 786.286.6968 web: http://www.ozent.com please forward this to all your buddies, thank yoi

----------------------------------

So, there you go. Had no clue. It says the final foam party of the summer, which implies that they've had others. I never knew.

Guest mikepayne

Oh yeah, AND it is all ages!

It says the final foam party of the summer, which implies that they've had others. I never knew.

I don't think they've had others at Space, someone on the board would have likely posted something about it by now. But if you go to their web site apparently they had one this past weekend at Life in the Grove. The funniest thing is that they say nice dress code strictly enforced, don't dress slack. So they make you wear your nice clothes and then they soak your ass in foam and water. What brainiac thought that one up? ::)

Guest dfranco

Not for me. I went to one of those years ago and I lost my phone, my wallet, my shoes, I got my car all wet and the next day I had a terrible fever.

Guest Cosmigonon

You people are a bunch of wussies!!!!!!!! I've been to wet parties, and they're something totally different to your average party, you have a lot of fun and people get wild in the foam ;D; obviously you gotta take some beach clothing, only a dork would show up in jeans or something. You just gotta know what to expect!! 8)

Guest dfranco

You people are a bunch of wussies!!!!!!!! I've been to wet parties, and they're something totally different to your average party, you have a lot of fun and people get wild in the foam ;D; obviously you gotta take some beach clothing, only a dork would show up in jeans or something. You just gotta know what to expect!! 8)

thanks 4 calling me dork...

If I knew I was going to end up in a foam party that night, I wouldn't have shown up. you have to be a dumb ass to think that someone aware of this type of party is going to show up in one of this party in jeans. Aren't most of these foam party for the gay community?

Guest bcnjunkie

Foam is nasty. It gets spread, and dissociates after awhile into this bacterial mess, and is hell to clean up.

Thank you !, it is the nastiest, think that at it's worse, you are covered to your neck in foam without able to see what's going on in front of you below. Some people find "release" whether alone or in couples or even trios at foam parties, No Thank you ! Then all that sharing body fluids with 1000 people doesn't appeal to me

Guest sobe2004

Its just the opposite . . . clubs throw "foam parties" to clean the clubs . . .

Guest Cosmigonon

If I knew I was going to end up in a foam party that night, I wouldn't have shown up. you have to be a dumb ass to think that someone aware of this type of party is going to show up in one of this party in jeans. Aren't most of these foam party for the gay community?

LMFAO!!! ;D

Sorry if I offended you, I wasn't thinking of you when I said that, but it seems everybody is too concerned on how to take the soap out of their bodies when it's over, it's like duh...

LMFAO!!! ;D

Sorry if I offended you, I wasn't thinking of you when I said that, but it seems everybody is too concerned on how to take the soap out of their bodies when it's over, it's like duh...

u offended me, now im gonna sit by the corner :-\...ive gonne to a few in DC...the first one was cool, than it was just gay...i guess some ppl have fun, but than that shit gets in your eyes and it hurts like a bitch...lol