Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foam Party at Space?

Guest coach

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DJTeKWReK

Yo, I used to throw Foam parties at firestone in orlando.. The reason the little jits like em so much is because it gives them the chance to wear a bikini top or shorts. 2nd, i'm sure they're using the DRY foam system so as not to damage anything.. If not, they should. Seazunz does a good job with that crowd though... Got to give the future cooljunkies the ability to get the electro bug!

Guest saintjohn

the owner of firestone was on one of the wmc panels a few years ago - he insisted that all-ages foam parties were the best possible promotion for any club. his enthusiasm was a little creepy.

Guest bcnjunkie

I still say sharing body fluids with hundreds of other people (especially guys) is just nasty, even if the foam has been treated !

Guest DJTeKWReK

Jan Harrold (owner of firestone) is one of the craziest guys I know... Older than LP and parties like Oscar G.... You guys gotta understand that firestone was WAY sicker that Space has ever gotten or ever will be. It was a different era then.. Imagin big ass dance platfroms that hydraulically moved up and down for people to be dancing above the crowd and a lighting/sound system that rivaled EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY's..... 18+ with the garage doors opening at 6am for all the downtown white-collars to view the debauchary that was inside!!!!! God, it was a beautiful sight. :'(

Guest lyrik

Hey I am happy for the teenagers.....I guess now they can do something with those hormones. Its all in good fun, I have never been to one of these foam parties but If I ever would attend I would be touching........ohh yeah and you cant see.

Another reason to go :P!!

What if you grabbed a big trouser snake?

That's the first that came through your mind, right? ::)

No actually the first thing that came to my mind is that foam parties are just breeding grounds for pervs to feel up on people.

Guest LeVeL

No actually the first thing that came to my mind is that foam parties are just breeding grounds for pervs to feel up on people.

Well then I admit it......I am a Perv ::)..lol

Guest lyrik

Well then I admit it......I am a Perv ::)..lol

You joke and I can only assume that you guys are nice people that wouldn't really be disrespectful, but I have been to events like this and seen how guys act and try to grab anything they can that walks by...just fuckin wrong. Was at South Padre for Spring Break a few years back and a group of us got stuck shoulder to shoulder in this crowd that had gathered around the concert stage and these fuckin pricks were grabbing girl's asses and tits and even going up their skirts....and these girls were crying and had to be pulled out by security onto the stage....if they were lucky enough to make it up that point...the ones stuck in the middle ground had it the worst and when I got seperated from my wife and seen these fuckers movin through the crowd in her and my other friends direction....I freaked and bum rushed my way through and almost caused 3 or 4 fights. These parties are good ideas until the trash comes in and ruins it...and the trash ALWAYS comes to these things.

Guest mikepayne

I had a guy stick his hand up my skirt at Space once (he was coming from the hiphop room) and you guys know about me and skirts... Well, lets just say hes lucky he got away alive. >:(

Yeah, my hand still hurts. :P

Guest LeVeL

Yeah this happenes a lot when there is a large gathering of guys. Years ago in the Puerto Rican Parade in New York there were a bunch of cases where guys were gropping girls and ripping their clothes right out of them. In the guys eyes it was all in good fun but in reality the girls were being abused by these misfits only because of how they looked and what they were wearing.

In my eyes a girl has to be aware of what she wears when she attempts to go out to a foam party, parade or concert. But that was very dangerous for you to do that Lyrik because by you trying to be a hero you can get a bottle thru your head or a stomp down brought to you by all those guys, by the way that was a very brave thing for you to do.

but it all comes down to the girls....

Guest lyrik

Yeah this happenes a lot when there is a large gathering of guys. Years ago in the Puerto Rican Parade in New York there were a bunch of cases where guys were gropping girls and ripping their clothes right out of them. In the guys eyes it was all in good fun but in reality the girls were being abused by these misfits only because of how they looked and what they were wearing.

In my eyes a girl has to be aware of what she wears when she attempts to go out to a foam party, parade or concert. But that was very dangerous for you to do that Lyrik because by you trying to be a hero you can get a bottle thru your head or a stomp down brought to you by all those guys, by the way that was a very brave thing for you to do.

Believe me I wasn't trying to be the hero...I just couldn't imagine what I would do if I seen anyone do that to one of my friends and worst of all my wife....its just one of those things you don't think about when it happens you just react.

I don't know if I agree totally with coming down to the girls....yes dressing a certain way might catch the attention of these fucks....but for the most part I don't think it matters much to them...its all opportunity...and when they see it they exploit it....most of the girls that were being touched that day were in jeans and shirts...it was very cold and wet spring break that year. Also it is that same ideology of it coming down to the girls that promotes this type of activity...because these idiots convince themselves these girls are asking for it. I have seen some skimpy outfits...no panites...etc etc...and never once have I thought to myself...man this girl deserves or wants to be touched without her consent.

Guest LeVeL

Believe me I wasn't trying to be the hero...I just couldn't imagine what I would do if I seen anyone do that to one of my friends and worst of all my wife....its just one of those things you don't think about when it happens you just react.

Yeah I agree but its weird when I catch guys attempting to grope a girls butt or something by acting like they are bumping into them by mistake. This happens mostly in a populated environment and the worst thing is that girls dont even notice that a guy was just grabbing their ass, they see it as if the guy did it by mistake or he was literally trying to get thru but its done intentiallyvery easy too. I saw this happen last week at Space and I couldn't stop laughing because the guy thought that he was so slick.

Guest mikepayne

A no show last night huh? Terrible, so old for such a young guy. :P

What do you mean? I was there the whole time! I looked all over for you, I thought you didn't go!!! ;D

Hehehe, not really... I actually was going to come. However, I got a call from my boss at around 7:30pm after I had already worked late saying I needed to be in early today (had to correct some errors for a program demo for a client early this morning). Then this girl called me up and said she wanted to out tonight, probably to crobar. No way I was going to be able to go out tonight if I went out last night and had to be in to work early this morning.

Just put me out to pasture and shoot me, OK? I'm an old man.

Guest macboy

Level, as I was reading through this thread I was thinking about the exact same incident. It's that wolfpack mentality that young stupid guys get when they've had a bit of liquor in them. I can see how this might take place in the foam parties here, but that's not what I saw in Ibiza. But it's so much different in Europe. I know how everyone likes to bash the Eurotrash, but they're much more open when it comes to nudity and sex. Over there you don't have a bunch of guys running up and down the beach with a camcorder filming topless women. If they are, you can bet they are American. Here on south beach, it's so pavlovian. A guy sees a topless girl and he drools, fumbles for his camera, snaps pics or films it. It's pathetic. Keep it in your pants!!!!! In Europe the only wolfpack mentality exists between warring soccer factions lol.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah the European mentality is so different I had a girlfriend of mine that's from Italy who would walk around in her apartment topless. I remember one time I took a friend of mine to her apartment and the guy just wouldn't stop staring at the girls breasts. I had to literally tell him to not look at her breasts so much because it was so obvious.

Us Americans have ravaging hormones that sometimes takes us over the edge to grope other women intentionally. But this will continue to happen it just wont go away.

Guest mikepayne

I wouldn't let my friends come over to my girlfriend's apartment in the first place while she's walking around topless. I guess that's just me. ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

I wouldn't let my friends come over to my girlfriend's apartment in the first place while she's walking around topless. I guess that's just me. ;D

that's the American mentality ... theres' nothing wrong with being topless ;D to them it's very natural, it's not like they're wiggling them in their face striper style