Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Message From The Respectable Fmr. NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani

Guest obby

I'm not saying they still have WMD or they did have therefore Bush had the authority to go in. I mean if you think that this war is about WMD you are really special. Obviously there is oil, revenge, and a ruthless dictator(not the only one I know). But at the time all evidence wether it was true or not pointed to Iraq and Afghan....All I am saying is if it wasn't for the arrogant Sadam delaying the inspection when we asked of it, then we wouldn't of had any suspicion. It's like a cop pulls you over wants to search your car and you say no...he is going to think you have something illegal in there right? Then calls backup for another person to see.

I bet all of you after 9/11 said that it was bullshit, nothing is true, blah blah blah....I find that hard to believe. It's only after all of these events are we able to know the truth. Like I said, from prior military experience, you know only what they want you to know.

They have a saying " wherever there is a pile of shit a fly is never too far behind " .....hence the comical union between SALEEN & OBBY in this thread . ...both think the US is gods gift to the universe , europe is thrash , and look down upon anyone who doesn't worship the red/white & blue .

blah blah blah kerry saw the same intelligence that bush did ?! , always an excuse ..little do they realize that the President is the person who has to take the MAXIMUM RESPONSIBILITY ( COMMANDER & CHIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) for any " fuck ups" ...kerry is only one of a few hundred senators that fell for "misinformation" .

RBS..... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3556714.stm

it's clear they all fucked up, and what do you want Bush to do? Say sorry and give iraq back to saddam and call it a muligan??

Guest mursa

. I mean if you think that this war is about WMD you are really special.

Wrong ......... this country went to war cause of "IRAQ'S imminent danger to the US " ...main and primary reason...they have tons of yellow cake, sarin gas , blah blah blah , so no need to even discuss this further . If we knew today what we know about the WMD , idiot Bush wouldn't have the authority to have started the invasion .

If we we're such good humanitarians we would be in the Darfur region of Sudan right now , where over 1 million people are starving and many are dying every single day ! ...so don't come with the "we freed the iraqui people from misery excuse "

Guest mursa

it's clear they all fucked up, and what do you want Bush to do? Say sorry and give iraq back to saddam and call it a muligan??

First off we shouldn't' have gone to Iraq .....I think any person with a little ounce of common sense and the knowledge of basic Human behaviour knows that BUSH hated Saddam to the bone !.. REVENGE is a bitch , many say right ?

A vast majority of the world didn't support this war because they knew it was uncalled for and that it had to do with a personal vendeta against saddam .

.. Bush " after all, this is the man who tryied to kill my daddy " (in a emotion state of being , chocked up and nearly teary eyed ) . remember that portion of the sp[eech awhile back ? .

Wrong ......... this country went to war cause of "IRAQ'S imminent danger to the US " ...main and primary reason...they have tons of yellow cake, sarin gas , blah blah blah , so no need to even discuss this further . If we knew today what we know about the WMD , idiot Bush wouldn't have the authority to have started the invasion .

Isn't that what I just stated. Obviously WMD is no longer or never was the case now. But at the time, it was a concern and Sadam should have let UN Inspectors in the first time...

Freddy is it my English? :)

Guest endymion

Saddam was bluffing to stay in power. We were the cops conducting the investigation. We botched it when we just went in and pinned Saddam to the wall and started screaming "WHERE ARE YOUR GODDAMN WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION BOY???" like fucking idiots. Now America looks stupid and evil to the world, 'gee thanks for trying, here's another four years...'

There were many people in our leaderships who supported the cause against terrorsim but suggested that maybe what we were doing was brash, that the consequences could be dire. We might not find WMD, the situation might turn into a Vietnam, we really don't want that, we need to do this properly so that we're sure of what we're getting into. John Kerry was one of those people.

Say what you want about him but "flip-flopper" is a ridiculous simplification that makes you look like an idiot for running around repeating it. You are trying to simplify Kerry's sophisticated position that he developed in part from personally participating in both the war in Vietnam and the anti-war movement into "flip-flopper" by touting one single vote that he made when you could have said the same thing no matter which way he voted. He has voted both for and against all kinds of military-related bills when he thought it was appropriate. That's what he does, he's a very experienced guy who people trust to make decisions about important shit like that.

If you repeat it long enough then it starts to sound true. "Flip-flopper" "Flip-flopper" "Yeah, there's nothing more complex behind this issue than that..." Just keep repeating it and push the "Bush" button on the right day. Hopefully there are enough intelligent people in your precint to counteract you.

Guest mursa

Obviously WMD is no longer or never was the case now.

??? lollllll

.Yea, lets just pull the rug under people feet and now say that we are there to liberate the iraqui people , after no WMD's were found . Complete Bushshit !!!!!! .

"Some see and some simply don't wanna see " ::)