Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Saturday....

rbs

I just got the email from space with DJ Tiesto news, Oakey new CD, Bruno Friday afterhours (Big Ups), and finally explaining the circus....They put live performance of mines....Aren't they called mimes... ???

Guest trancelator

I just don't want to be dancing, step on a mine, and there I am all over the floor blown up to pieces... ;D

Yeah, real professional e-mail they sent. You would think that they knew how to proofread a message before they sent it out. They can't even spell Tiesto correctly. ::)

Guest trancelator

Hello, they are human. Everbody makes mistakes. ;D

Everyone is human but if I send promotional info like that out to our customers, you can bet my ass is in deep sheet at work. Just my two cents...no sweat. 8)

Guest mikepayne

True, there really is no excuse for sending corporate material out to customers with mistakes in it. I used to work for a company that sent a monthly email blast, and you can bet no less than 3 sets of eyes looked it over proofread it. But, with that said, I'm sure they aren't going to lose any business over it whatsoever, so maybe they just don't care to put forth the time and effort.

Guest mikepayne

I think its great that misspelled words in a nightclub flyer have caused all this dialogue...when in reality I dont think it will cause any of you to not attend. :P

I refuse to go on the basis of bad grammar in their advertising. I'll have my Boycott Space page up in the near future, link forthcoming! ;D

Guest trancelator

I think its great that misspelled words in a nightclub flyer have caused all this dialogue...when in reality I dont think it will cause any of you to not attend. :P

I refuse to go on the basis of bad grammar in their advertising. I'll have my Boycott Space page up in the near future, link forthcoming! ;D

I'll be the first to sign. :P

I'm not going anyway.

Guest DJTeKWReK

Look ouy gyus.... Stttop bitchcin aboutt peeople that keekp speling things wrnog all the time. Evveryone does that shit. Much lvoe.