Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heat 2 Roundup

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

Hey guys,

Thanks again to everyone for making it out last night. We had an even bigger crowd than last week, a great vibe, and it looked like everyone had a blast. Congrats to all 3 DJ's who did a standup job, and the results will be announced later today.

Also thanks to our guest judge Danny T for not getting pissed off when Crobar didn't let him in at first. That's just the demand at a CoolJunkie event these days... ;)

See you all next week for the last heat!

Guest coach

My Vote is

I know almost everyone disagrees with me, but I just like the less-pounding stuff better. They were all excellent, though.

Guest endymion

I don't get a vote but I vote:

I was down with that Onyx knob tweaking, but Rocky's tracks just took the show I thought. That music spoke for itself.

Guest bcnjunkie

It was close for me between 1 and 2 but I prefer No.1 because he had a steady build up, starting with some deep and ending up with some funky tracks with a pronounced bass line that had kick. technically I think both one and two did a great job but Onyx's programming was more diverse and seemed in better order

Guest bcnjunkie

EVERYONE was there !!! It was like an industry party. PS Thanks CJ... that was a fun party ! thank God no bitter guidos to mess it up !

Guest DJTeKWReK

FUCK CONRAD... He was a MAJOR asshole to me at the door... I turned around, gave him the finger, and made it clear that he shouldn't do so much BOOCH on nights he workd (i.e. the white crust on his nose) LOL.. HEHEHEHE!!!! FUCKER! Thanks for the passes though Bruno!

Guest DJTeKWReK

Conrad is the skinny guy that works te door thursdays.. He's one of those locals with his head up his ass and gives no consideration to other Industry players.... Was he the one who held DT at the door too? He probably did. If Emi Guerra had been there, he woulda been crackin his skull for dissin me and my boy Danny!!!!

Guest DJTeKWReK

It was a little past 11... I got in, was walking in, and jerked my hat off my head. I turned around snatched it back, and he goes "NO HATS IN HERE." I said, no problem! Stuck the hat in my back pocket, turned around and preceded in, and he grabbed a bouncer to tell me that I couldnt't even GO IN with the hat now. I had to go back to my car to put it away (which was by the 420 building). Then I explained to Conrad that I would gladly put it in the DJ booth upstairs at the Spinoff. He told me that wasn't "possible" with a MAJOR attitude. I asked him if he knew who I was and he said: Yeah, you're GK's new boy toy. THAT PISSED ME OFF BIG TIME. Then, i pointed out the snow on his nostril, and you heard the rest. I just decided to leave and go play poker with my friends, cause once that shit happens, then I'm pissed the rest of the night.