Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P Diddy booed off stage at Space in Ibiza

Guest djtroko

Guest LeVeL

I heard of this......he was booed twice actually. What a shame doesn't he know the policy no rapping at a Electronic Music Club or event. Those people in Ibiza dont want to listen to a rapper talking about a mansion, 26inch rims ect.........

I would of booed him myslef if I was there.

Guest vynelmuzik

He is actually doing club gigs around the world for his dance album wich he debuted @ Pure Nightlife this past WMC during Pure Diddy afterhours. Producer Felix the houscat and others worked on this project.

Guest vynelmuzik

Pdiddy = genious and I hope he continues to embrace house music.

If he goes house maybe we can reclaim all our defunct clubs

Guest pod

I second that. While I don't care for hip-hop, if Diddy starts financing and helping dance music artists, I welcome it. Like Jae said, if house becomes more of a profit center, we can reclaim lost clubs, nights, and venues.

Guest jbit

Pdiddy = genious and I hope he continues to embrace house music.

Pdiddy = lack of creativity = lame

He's the Brittany Spears/American Idol of Hip Hop. No originality.

You can feed me the s**t about him being a marketing genious, which i wont debate. but half the reason I listen to electronic music (in all its forms) is to escape the mainstream non-creative aspect of most "pop" music.

Guest durrtylexx

More Money More Problems

Honestly, I hope he sticks to his guns.I have nothing against the man or what he's about..The world does revolve around $$..There's just too much money in EDM, and he knows he cash in..I know Diddy has no skills, but his name sells.He has the money to market his product and people with no knowledge of Electronic Dance Music will listen & buy his stuff..The those people will look at Electronic music in a different way..People might hate him, but he will open minds to the scene..With Producers such as Felix da Housecat and Morillo he can't go wrong...

Don't hate congradualte.

You can't keep it real forever....

Guest endymion

There's just too much money in EDM, and he knows he cash in..

Err, for the record, it is not popular wisdom in the music industry that dance is where the money is. Especially if you're comparing to hip hop. Say what you want but the idea that he's after house music for the money is laughable. He likes house music. Listen for it as flavah in his hip hop productions, where there actually is money.

Guest durrtylexx

There's just too much money in EDM, and he knows he cash in..

Err, for the record, it is not popular wisdom in the music industry that dance is where the money is. Especially if you're comparing to hip hop. Say what you want but the idea that he's after house music for the money is laughable. He likes house music. Listen for it as flavah in his hip hop productions, where there actually is money.

Commercial hits like Kellie Minouge or remixes of Madona sell world wide..

Come on Tech he's not going to make real dance music, he's going to make commercial dance music for the masses..

Dont get me wrong Rap music is where its at in the USA and other countries..But Commercial dance music will be heard world wide.

Guest pod

He sees it as an exploitable resource for both ends, both in using the producers to help him in his hip-hop ventures, and also to produce original house music for his labels. Needless to say, I see it as a good thing, even if the only result is "oh, P-Diddy likes house, so it is cool and we can go to these clubs, spend money and party like he does..."

Guest durrtylexx

He sees it as an exploitable resource for both ends, both in using the producers to help him in his hip-hop ventures, and also to produce original house music for his labels. Needless to say, I see it as a good thing, even if the only result is "oh, P-Diddy likes house, so it is cool and we can go to these clubs, spend money and party like he does..."

Bring the money, more money for South Beach the better...

Guest pod

I'd say more money for Miami in general. ;D Remember kids, there's a whole nother club scene sprouting up across the bridge.

Guest LeVeL

digital, shouldn't you be holding kokys cock on cp?

LOL....whats up with all these people from the cesspool trying to convert.

Guest digital7

doesn't matter we all know where you came from and where you belong........ ;D

wow.. you're just a barrel of laughs today arent ya

Personally, I don't like the fact that he loves recycling other artists beats, it's not creative. I don't consider Bluff Daddy real hip hop. But if there's one thing I must give the man credit for is that he has the formula to make money, and it works. Ultimately that's what matters. You don't open a record label to lose money. He is attempting to do the same with the EDM scene, it might work or it might not, but I'm pretty sure that his house tracks will be commercial and weak as hell, good for the masses but trash for the diehards.