Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Spin Off Heat 3

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

This is your last chance to hang with us in Crobar's VIP room peeps. As usual it's free Red Stripe and Smirnoff Ice from 9.30-11, and for free entry just hit the Spin Off page on the main site.

I'll be hanging by the door until around 11 to make sure you all get in OK, so please make sure you arrive as early as possible as last week the door got mobbed.

See you Thursday! 8)

Guest pepito69

had a little issue @ the door during the first heat, had to change my sneakers and leave hat in the car to get in. lucky i made it. :)

Guest nickjunkie

Quickest way to get in is arrive with girls. I stood at the door myself last week to make sure everyone got in, but Crobar's policy is always to try to balance the crowd, so females in the group is a smart move...

Guest nickjunkie

best way is just to get there around 10 .. no issues at the door.

This is true too - get there 9.30-10, door is easy and drinks are free.

Guest coach

Wow, am I the only person that has never had issue at Crobar's door? From my experience, it is the best run door, well, anywhere I've been. And, I mean, it's not like I'm all hot and rich. But I keep hearing "door" stories there. I've worn jeans and gotten in. I've worn tennis shoes and gotten in. Weird.

In any case, the best way to get in for *this* particular party is to show up before 9:35. Yeah, and all of a sudden, they do have a no-hat policy. Funniest moment of last week, when the inside guard stopped BCNJunkie for his hat. His hat that he passed by two guards previous to that with. His hat that he has worn many, many times at crobar. His hat that is *totally* not a thug-hat. This newbie-guard guy stopped BCN at the bottom of the stairs and told him to remove his hat. Both he and I were both dumbstruck that there was this huge silence as we tried to process what this guy was saying. Eventually, he said it was okay, but it sure was twilight-zone-y for a few minutes.

Guest obby

Wow, am I the only person that has never had issue at Crobar's door?

Nope!

Chibale.........are you one of the finalist?

Sorry, I know I have not been following this "spin off".

:-X

Guest djrc

You know i had an issue with my hat at the door. So i put in my back and walk in. Put it back on. When i was leaving the same guy who told me to remove it gave me the dirtest look. WTF is up with that. Me and the wife go to Crobar at least twice a month and i never had an issue. ?????I guess it was becuase the wife stayed home. U know what they say; A set of tits could move more then ten horses...Or something like that..

Guest LeVeL

You know i had an issue with my hat at the door. So i put in my back and walk in. Put it back on. When i was leaving the same guy who told me to remove it gave me the dirtest look. WTF is up with that. Me and the wife go to Crobar at least twice a month and i never had an issue. ?????I guess it was becuase the wife stayed home. U know what they say; A set of tits could move more then ten horses...Or something like that..

Throw it down RC tonight 8)

Guest DJTeKWReK

Wow, am I the only person that has never had issue at Crobar's door? From my experience, it is the best run door, well, anywhere I've been. And, I mean, it's not like I'm all hot and rich. But I keep hearing "door" stories there. I've worn jeans and gotten in. I've worn tennis shoes and gotten in. Weird.

In any case, the best way to get in for *this* particular party is to show up before 9:35. Yeah, and all of a sudden, they do have a no-hat policy. Funniest moment of last week, when the inside guard stopped BCNJunkie for his hat. His hat that he passed by two guards previous to that with. His hat that he has worn many, many times at crobar. His hat that is *totally* not a thug-hat. This newbie-guard guy stopped BCN at the bottom of the stairs and told him to remove his hat. Both he and I were both dumbstruck that there was this huge silence as we tried to process what this guy was saying. Eventually, he said it was okay, but it sure was twilight-zone-y for a few minutes.

You know i had an issue with my hat at the door. So i put in my back and walk in. Put it back on. When i was leaving the same guy who told me to remove it gave me the dirtest look. WTF is up with that. Me and the wife go to Crobar at least twice a month and i never had an issue. ??I guess it was becuase the wife stayed home. U know what they say; A set of tits could move more then ten horses...Or something like that..

Damn, we all got rubbed by Conrad that night huh? I love Smack, they're cool guys. But sorry, Conrad, you're a dick... BE A DICK TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE... NOT THOSE OF US THAT ARE IN THE BIZ!!! BTW, Coach, you're a local, which gives you BIG TIME preference, especially with Smack.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I jost got back from the heat 3and again I had no drama at the door. Well, I arrived by 9:50 and I was in before I could even say "thank you". Maybe is just pure luck, maybe next tiem I will have issues at the door, who knows...