Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I filed a complaint against cinular with the FCC

Fuck those assholes. They are crooks!!!!

on a side note, got my Nextel today, woooo hoooo. Matas, hit me up on the two way,*after I figure that damm thing out)

Cingular now has 30-40 days to respond. I think I got these s.o.b's this time. The bait and switch is bogus!!!! DON'T USE CINGULAR!!!!

Hey the complaint may not do shit, but I feel better filing it.

An except:

After two years of dealing with Cingular wireless, my contract ran out. I had a lot of bad dealings with them, but I finally had enough and when I went to switch, they tried to keep my business. I was given a much better deal, and decided to stay with them. I was suppose to have 39.99 with free nights and weekends at 7pm and 1000 anytime minutes. So I stayed on. This occured in the month of March/04. I always set my accounts up as auto pay or I just pay them, I rarely read my bills. Every time I had an issue from March to August, I would always ask the CSR what my plan is, and every time they said it was what I was given. Last week, I called them, after they screwed up my auto bill pay, and they then informed me, the plan they gave me, was dumped from the computer 2 days after they signed me up back in March, yet no one knew it. The reason I stayed with them, after all the trouble was due to the good deal they gave me. They admited the mistake but took the stance it was not a bait and switch. Mean while my bill was way more than it should of been for that period (note to self, read all your bills, just don't pay them) however, I was flat out lied to and Cingular had an ethical, legal and moral responsiblitiy to call me as soon as they took me out of that plan. Turns out that plan never exsited, a supervisor should have never put me in the plan, so their computers figured it out and dumped it. They refused to fix the situation, except worthless roll over minutes that were mine to begin with. They basically said you got screwed, now deal with it. Well I did, I just got Nextel, but I would have been with Nextel back in March if they didn't illegaly offer me a better plan to stay, only to screw me over. I have no recourse, except to file a complaint. If on that second day, they called me and told me of the situation, I would have been fine with it, but they didn't. They refused to tell me if their computers dump out a report all of the people who got taken off a plan. Any ethical person would assume those customers need to be called. However my bill did match the plan that I was really in, yet when I called I was told oposite. Nothing makes sense, except they are crooks. This is the same company that put a 70 dollar hit on my credit for not paying the bill. Well, my only phone is my cell and when I called them and asked the person how is my phone still on if I didn't pay you for a over a year, they then realized they are the poster children for stupidity. After two months, they finally fixed the accouting error, but only after hours on the phone.

Guest JMT

the nextel 2-way is the easily most annoying invention of at least the last decade.

thanks to that fucking thing, the term "cell-phone etiquette" can be stricken from all forms of language.

i liked to use walkie talkies when i was 8 years old. they are for construction workers.

if i ever saw the guy who is responsible for its production i would kick him in the nuts.

the nextel 2-way is the easily most annoying invention of at least the last decade.

thanks to that fucking thing, the term "cell-phone etiquette" can be stricken from all forms of language.

i liked to use walkie talkies when i was 8 years old. they are for construction workers.

if i ever saw the guy who is responsible for its production i would kick him in the nuts.

dude, my boys two way my yankees scores to me...

also, there is an invention called the "off button"...

Guest JMT

i liked to use walkie talkies when i was 8 years old. now they are for construction workers.

dude, my boys two way my yankees scores to me...

also, there is an invention called the "off button"...

it seems like large # of users dont know where that button or the volume control is.

i think they should make people sign a pledge when buying one, that they will use it responsibly or they have no recourse if annoyed mobs beat them and break their phone.

i liked to use walkie talkies when i was 8 years old.

funny that you put it that way....my buddy's got one and the other day he was in the bathroom and the damn thing started beeping, and i didn't know what to do with it. he yelled "pick it up" and i said "how?" and he gave a brief explanation so i said "come in breaker breaker" and it was a friend of ours and bottom line is i totally felt like an 8 year old again. i ended the call with a "10-4" and put the stupid thing back on the table, and i don't think i'll ever pick another one up again.