Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok I have no luck...

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Ok so I go to Space on Saturday thinking I was going to meet some CJs there but nothing ??? So I say to myself where do you people hideout in Space I was in the patio from like 7am till 11am and saw no one I spent alot of time dancing on those boxes so i'm sure some of you must have seen me, but I mean not even Andrew who I figured well if I see him I know he can introduce me to everyone. But even in that area I came up short. I'll post a pic that was taken of our group in the main room at Space that night and yo guys tell me if you remember seeing me i'm the Blonde in the middle now please keep this thread within decent comments this is not meant for smart or rude comments i'll post it so that next time i'm out and a CJer sees me they will say hi.

13261-9.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

You don't look to me like you should have any trouble meeting people at all.

Well yeah, but I guess I picked a day where no CJs were there,lol.

Guest LdySphynx

posting your pic is the best way to help someone introduce themselves to you.....next time, of course ;D

I think I just figured that out ;D!!!

Guest lyrik

I think I just figured that out ;D!!!!

hmm is somebody gettin some pm's from the excited guys on cj now that they see the pic....yep you're a cutie.

Guest LdySphynx

LOL, no I hope I don't start too!!!

By the way guys I am very happily married so I am not doing this to meet guys just so that I get to meet some of the CJs.

I think it is very important to meet people you cyberly socialize with.

Guest LdySphynx

Ill be there Fri and Sat night this week. Cya there!!!!

Well we are supposed to go this Saturday with a friend that is coming in from out of town, but we are not the type to go to Space 2 weeks in a row at least not anymore.

But we might go not sure yet, really not up too it but we'll see.

Guest LeVeL

Well Ldysphynx...I hope you get to meet all the Cj's on the board now. A lot of us are a fun group to be around. By the way you look so different in that pic but good idea on posting a pic for people can identify you with. Thats how a lot of us got to know each other in the first place.

Guest LeVeL

Is the women on the bottom far right Jewish?

Shalom & Love

You might be right Abe, she does have the jewish nose. Go for it Abe

Guest LdySphynx

Shalom & Love

You know what i'm not sure, but now that you mention it she might be. Although she too has a man so don't go for it Abe ;),lol.

Guest coach
i'll post it so that next time i'm out and a CJer sees me they will say hi.
Come to the CJ Spinoff on Thursday at Crobar. Pretty much everybody there is a CJer, so you can't go wrong! Plus, free booze and good music. I mean, what more could you ask for. For even more socializing, come to dinner at Cafeteria beforehand.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Shalom & Love

You know what i'm not sure, but now that you mention it she might be. Although she too has a man so don't go for it Abe ;),lol.

Its OK if she has a man. I'm not the Jealous type.

Shalom & Love

Guest LdySphynx

Shalom & Love

Its OK if she has a man. I'm not the Jealous type.

Shalom & Love

LoL, Men!!!

Guest LdySphynx
Come to the CJ Spinoff on Thursday at Crobar. Pretty much everybody there is a CJer, so you can't go wrong! Plus, free booze and good music. I mean, what more could you ask for. For even more socializing, come to dinner at Cafeteria beforehand.

It's so hard for us to get out during the week, owning your business is awesome but it takes up alot of your time during the week. You're the only one that can make sure that everything gets done I mean sometimes its even hard for us to get out on the weekends let alone during the week.

Guest LdySphynx

you look like that broad from that 80's movie.. I can't think of the name, but the broad was like a dummer chick in love with this dork who was in love with this cheerleader slut who dated some asshole I think with a porsche.

but you are much cutier..

ps. skin to win!!!

Dam I am a big Fan of the 80's teen movies but I can't remember the one you're talking about???

Lets see there was Molly Ringwald, Alley Sheedy those are the only two I can think of right now.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

It's so hard for us to get out during the week, owning your business is awesome but it takes up alot of your time during the week. You're the only one that can make sure that everything gets done I mean sometimes its even hard for us to get out on the weekends let alone during the week.

Myself, Levelistic and Fairydust were at State that night that i had pm'd you about list info...don't think i saw you though.

What kinda business do you have? I know what you mean about getting out during the week. Hopefully we'll meet one of these days :).

Guest LdySphynx

Myself, Levelistic and Fairydust were at State that night that i had pm'd you about list info...don't think i saw you though.

What kinda business do you have? I know what you mean about getting out during the week. Hopefully we'll meet one of these days :).

We export computer parts to South America and we also sell them in the States!!! Well we were at State that night but we were only there for like and hour had too leave early.