Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New club in downtown? Again?

240turbo

Guest mikepayne

ps2 is for kids. xbox is serious shit! ;D

I agree, but Sony has a knack for getting exclusive franchises for their system. They simply get better games made for them. When the Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, and other PS-only games come out on Xbox, then I'll be ready to surrender my PS2 for good.

Not that it matters... my PS2's been broken for a while. Wore that bitch out. :'(

Guest DJTeKWReK

It took video games for Stryke to post?! ;D

Thank you for pointing that out carissa. Stryke, u comin out to Crobar 2nite?!?!?

Guest coach

They Players people told me that they would have a few full-sized bowling lanes. I don't know what they are doing in terms of video games, though. I'm hoping it is a full arcade like Dave & Busters or Gameworks. You would definitely see my island-ass downtown a *whole* lot more. And I know they will have food. Anybody who wants an ass-whooping, just come on up to the Tekken game.

Guest stryke303

They Players people told me that they would have a few full-sized bowling lanes. I don't know what they are doing in terms of video games, though. I'm hoping it is a full arcade like Dave & Busters or Gameworks. You would definitely see my island-ass downtown a *whole* lot more. And I know they will have food. Anybody who wants an ass-whooping, just come on up to the Tekken game.

lol, guess it did. actually, i'm @ home sick as a dog, which is why i ended up on the boards today. i still can't believe i'm posting. what is the world coming to? i do wish all the participants in tonite's spin-off the best of luck. i did plan on being there, but being sick is keeping me home. and carissa, i'm easy. good music, a good woman, a good bottle of wine, and a good game on one of my consoles (yes, i'm a video game geek) is all it takes for me ;) interested? ;)

Guest stryke303

LOL! :-*

Glad to see you read...sometimes. Hope you feel better soon.

well with a kiss like that i'm feeling better already :) thanks much for the well wishes.

ummm, GT4 is going to blow unlike the new king of racing games, Forza racing for xbox.. comes out in the next few months..

ps2 is for kids. xbox is serious shit! ;D

I disagree..... The hell with the Xbox's power and graphics. That has absolutely nothing to do with the game being good or bad. A chick can look good but be a complete doorknob in bed. The Gran Turismo series is made by car entusiasts for car enthusiasts. It's not just a generic race game with a couple of Ferraris in it to see who gets to the finish line first. The attention to detail in that game is unreal. It's almost like tuning a real car. Shock damping and spring rates, infinitely adjustable gearing, turbo boost, head work, multi plate clutches, adjustable limited slip differentials, ACD, AYC...race tires, semi race tires etc....etc. I have yet to see a racing game that gives you so many parameters to play with. Gran turismo is also going to feature a

"Car library" which will go in depth about each of the game's 500 plus cars and their history. Classics and new. If you just want a generic "racing" game for the masses go with Forza, if you're a car guy that appreciates the intricacies of racing and cars in general Gran Turismo is your choice.