Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DUBTRIBE IN MIAMI SEPT 18th!!!!!

Guest lyrik

And if you get too insulting, I'll just delete you. Please play nice when you are rubbing it in. ;D Calling people pieces of shit is no way to make friends...though if Earthdance succeeds in their mission, supposedly you'll come out loving every single living thing, even carnies..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very hard time believing that Dubtribe would book a party that they didn't follow up on to make sure it was legit, especially on their FINAL TOUR EVAR!!!! I know people that tried to book them on this final tour and Dubtribe was very deliberate about who they were willing to deal with since this FINAL TOUR is such a big deal to them. So with that said, nothing is going to stop me from going to see one of the most spiritual musical experiences ON THE PLANET!!!!

If shit goes down and I don't get to see Dubtribe perform, then I'll be the first to come on here and post something to the effct of "DAMN!! Y'all haters were right, this party was bunk from the get go". If the party goes off, and I get to see Dubtribe perform, then I'll be the first to come on here and post something to the effect of "Fuck you dumbass motherfuckin pieces of shits that hated on this party. Please delete yourselves from this planet. Thanks."

Welcome to the board...dont take anything too seriously. ;D

Guest Bluesky

Again we have all three stages for the event confirmed and all necessary permits in place. These malicious rumors are the result of somebody not recieving guestlist. They are only trying to hurt something amazing that is happening in our scene here in Miami. Earthdance is going to be off the hook and please let stops with these negative vibez....

peace

dc

Again we have all three stages for the event confirmed and all necessary permits in place. These malicious rumors are the result of somebody not recieving guestlist. They are only trying to hurt something amazing that is happening in our scene here in Miami. Earthdance is going to be off the hook and please let stops with these negative vibez....

peace

dc

HEY, IF YOU MEAN ME, THEN THATS BS, I DON'T WANT TO BE ON THE GUESTLIST, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO DUBTRIBE IS EXCEPT GA2 ON CP USE TO HAVE IT AS HIS SIG.. I COULD CARE LESS, I POSTED IT, SO CLUBBERS DON'T GET SCREWED AND I CLEARLY SAID I CAN PROOVE IT BUT TO CALL AND ASK QUESTIONS.

Guest Bluesky

We will post pix of all three stages during setup to ensure all the solid people in town that this event is legit. We will not be posting responses to false rumers anymore. The event is going to be sick!!!! See ya all there..

Guest musicalmissionary

And if you get too insulting, I'll just delete you. Please play nice when you are rubbing it in. ;D Calling people pieces of shit is no way to make friends...though if Earthdance succeeds in their mission, supposedly you'll come out loving every single living thing, even carnies..

I promise to be nice when insulting the people that tried to ruin this party.

by that time it would already be to late dumb ass,

ude already have spent ur ## on nothing..

btw dubtribe is really booked noone ever said they werent.

they just said they lost a stage and didnt have the permits

No disrespect to the many locals and "side-stage" acts booked for this party.... but as I stated in my original post.... as long as I see Dubtribe, the party is a total success. I know for a fact I'm not alone in this feeling.

Guest aj2234

I have a very hard time believing that Dubtribe would book a party that they didn't follow up on to make sure it was legit, especially on their FINAL TOUR EVAR!!!! I know people that tried to book them on this final tour and Dubtribe was very deliberate about who they were willing to deal with since this FINAL TOUR is such a big deal to them. So with that said, nothing is going to stop me from going to see one of the most spiritual musical experiences ON THE PLANET!!!!

If shit goes down and I don't get to see Dubtribe perform, then I'll be the first to come on here and post something to the effct of "DAMN!! Y'all haters were right, this party was bunk from the get go". If the party goes off, and I get to see Dubtribe perform, then I'll be the first to come on here and post something to the effect of "Fuck you dumbass motherfuckin pieces of shits that hated on this party. Please delete yourselves from this planet. Thanks."

Welcome to the board...dont take anything too seriously. ;D

no offense but if dubtribe would have been "so deliberate" about this party, they would have went with more known , competent, and reputable promoters

Guest andrew_thomas

ill be the first to appologize

i have met with danny and he DOES have the proper permits in order for this event.

i was working with them on other projects and in a discussion it came up that there wasnt any permits. but that person i was speaking to is NOT a event coordinator and has no idea WTF hes talkin about

once again sorry and this party is a GO

Guest musicalmissionary

i have met with danny and he DOES have the proper permits in order for this event.

i was working with them on other projects and in a discussion it came up that there wasnt any permits. but that person i was speaking to is NOT a event coordinator and has no idea WTF hes talkin about

Hats off to you sir for checking your sources. I appreciate your efforts to remedy the situation.

Guest CloeSheerDerick

Guest CloeSheerDerick

sigh.....thank god....very happy to hear the great new--

And apology taken—life goes on and gets better specially when you see that show….. ;)

Peace…

Guest kcariaga

What time are people going to go to this event? I am going to be moving apartments on Saturday, so I would like to go at 12 or 1. Does will call close at a certain time?