Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ZZZZZZZZZ

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie

most of salteens comments are old, overplayed, opinions without basis that make most people zzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz let me add poorly written, aggresive, offensive and BORING, zzzzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz his guido colors shine brightly..... excellent specimen

Guest bcnjunkie

so boring, that you put up an entire thread about my boring comments....

lol

yup .... somebody had to .... again .... zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest klit

You know saleen vs norah or saleen vs techjunkie is usually entertaining and has arguments worth reading. This one is lame.

BCN, no offense but I think if somebody set up a poll I'm sure you'd be heavily outnumbered in a whose posts are more entertaining poll. But please no polls about this, there enough of those useless polls.

Guest LeVeL

You know saleen vs norah or saleen vs techjunkie is usually entertaining and has arguments worth reading. This one is lame.

BCN, no offense but I think if somebody set up a poll I'm sure you'd be heavily outnumbered in a whose posts are more entertaining poll. But please no polls about this, there enough of those useless polls.

We should vote out BCN out of cooljunkie for this dumb thread, like they do with all those reality shows.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Why start a thread whose soul purpose is to bash a fellow poster on a message board?

You need to free yourself of hate Mr. BCNJUNKIE. Once you do this you will see how much good comes into your life.

Shalom and Love

Guest guyman1966

You people bore the moderators. We're too bored to waste the energy locking this thread.

So why dont you entertain us for a change! ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

i dunno dude, this is pretty lame... at least post something of substance...

sure is !!!! zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz just like what it's describing

Guest AlanS

This gets my vote for stupids thread ever on CJ..

for a stupid thread it got two pages worth of responses !

My PB&J thread got 4 pages, I expect better out of you Jorge ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

all the posts are only referring to how lame it is.

they're still responses !, it wasn't supposed to be a fantastic fun thread. It's supposed to be lame like the never-ending salteen bashing over the same topic over and over and over and over

Guest antonio

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ\

.....Somebody please lock this before it gets more stupid than my post!!!!