Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ungrateful Passengers

Guest guyman1966

Guest guyman1966

If you don’t have a car, don’t have a license but someone provides you a nice ride – your job is to simply say thank you. Shut up if you don’t like the fact that your driver won’t do burn outs or stupid shit. Your driver is not some dumb ass who need Cops to look at his/her car and the driver probably has some class.

Guest guyman1966

How about respecting the guy who never lost his license and would like to keep it that way? How about the guy who wants to break in the engine properly?

Guest LeVeL

how about the guys going through a mid life crisis who buy a sports car only to drive it like a civic????

I think those guys are worse.

Theres a lot of these Guys in South Florida....but we understand Guyman, we understand...lol

Guest guyman1966

how about the guys going through a mid life crisis who buy a sports car only to drive it like a civic????

I think those guys are worse.

Theres a lot of these Guys in South Florida....but we understand Guyman, we understand...lol

Thanks for understanding Level!

I could have purchased a yuppie car like every other tool where I live, but instead of giving me the respect I deserve for a bold purchase - Saleen has to be a jealous ass.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah man atleast you didn't buy a mini-van or anything like that.

Dont you see Guyman that Da Saleen looks up to you....

Guest guyman1966

Yeah man atleast you didn't buy a mini-van or anything like that.

Dont you see Guyman that Da Saleen looks up to you....

:-[ He's the kid brother I always wanted to have and lock in the basement. ;D

Guest guyman1966

You guys are so cute when you fight.

LOL - its not often on the boards - but it is fun when we go at it in person.

Guest guyman1966

how about the guys who also have never lost their license who owned a mustang before and had the balls to take her up ao 155 in philly on xmas day racing a z28, then tookit to english town to run with the big boys on the track?

How about the guy who would rather stay home to play a video game of driving a car that he does not and will not ever own?

Guest LeVeL

How about the guy who would rather stay home to play a video game of driving a car that he does not and will not ever own?

Dam Guyman that was a low blow.......this will definetely hurt Saleens image.

If you don’t have a car, don’t have a license but someone provides you a nice ride – your job is to simply say thank you. Shut up if you don’t like the fact that your driver won’t do burn outs or stupid shit. Your driver is not some dumb ass who need Cops to look at his/her car and the driver probably has some class.

What happened..... ???

Guest guyman1966

Guyman... lets just kick his ass when I come over next weekend :-*

Oh yeah..... Nick.... next weekend is Miranda's birthday... so we have to party after the draft downtown somewhere ;D

He's done

He'll be last this year instead of 2nd to last.

Guest macboy

Ummm...so what car did you get? ???

Sorry. Been a little busy..

Mustang Cobra Vertable

Nice!!!! Congrats Guyman, the Saleen must be very jealous. ;D

Guest guyman1966

Ummm...so what car did you get? ???

Sorry. Been a little busy..

Mustang Cobra Vertable

Nice!!!! Congrats Guyman, the Saleen must be very jealous. ;D

Thanks Mac! The best was that there was a "Saleen Cobra", brand new on sale @ Ebay. I looked at it and it was funny as shit. The car was almost exactly like mine - with Saleen stickers on it. And the bid only got to $40,000 and it did not meet the reserve. So the all mighty Saleen (car) was overvalued and over hyped. Who would want to pay $5,000-10,000 more for stickers? I wonder what that reserve was? $45000?