Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Call - Shaun Of The Dead free screening

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

Just because we love our forum peeps... :)

We're giving you guys first call on the free passes for the Shaun Of The Dead screening on Wednesday (25th) at Regal South Beach.

Screening starts at 7.30pm. Post here with your name and number of guests before Monday to reserve passes. Please only post if you are sure you can make it as we have limited passes and this one's in demand. Passes will be offered to the whole membership on Monday.

See you there...

Guest Clarisa

Clarisa Torres + 3

[glow=red,2,300]I do apologize but you can give the tix a reserved to someone else who is able to attend.[/glow]

Guest nickjunkie

Guys there will be an envelope with each of your names on at our front desk from 5pm on Wednesday. E-mail nick@cooljunkie for address details...

Guest floridal

I'm new to Cool Junkie and didn't notice that there was a page 2 on your message which described what I was supposed to do to get the tickets from you. So, I waited in line with a copy of page one of the forum message. Luckily, however, someone in the movie line had an extra pass that they gave to me. So, I hope you were able to give my tickets to someone else. I loved the movie. Next time I'll read the cool junkie screen more carefully. Thanks anyway,

Alan Feigelman