Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Loft Magazine Party@Amika & Space Afterhours

Bling

Guest nikkki

Saleen and Nikki you were next to each other almost the WHOLE NIGHT!!!! LOL!

Thanks again for the hookup Nikki...def the best party this year!!!!! ;D Remeber, callme...I need another girl in my life. LOL! ;D

Carissa: email me your phone number, I lost it! We definitely have to get together soon. Saleen and I obviously forgot what one another looks like :)

Thanks again for the hookup Nikki...def the best party this year!!!!! ;D Remeber, callme...I need another girl in my life. LOL! ;D

Carissa: email me your phone number, I lost it! We definitely have to get together soon. Saleen and I obviously forgot what one another looks like :)

see you next month/issue???

see you next month/issue???

helllz yeah loft parties rock :)

Guest happykandy

:P

Aww, geez, I wish I would have went out to Amika. Everyone said it was sooo nice inside. I went to Space instead....

Mel

Guest MIAMI DJS

amika was out of fucking hand, so much so we need to stop talking about the place on here. it doesn't belong on any message board..

loft party was just too much fun.

i'll sum it up like this:

1. apparently DKNY is considered a "t shirt" but i had a little chat wtiht the door guy, showed him my guido fist pump, and we were in..

2. FIRE YOUR FUCKING BARTENDERS!!!!!!!! OMG, WORD IS TONY READS THIS BOARD, SO TONY I'M TELLING YOU, YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY, FIRE YOUR FUCKING BARTENDERS. PACKED OR NO PACKED, THE CHICK AT THE BACK BAR WAS TALKING TO HER FRIENDS AND NOT SERVING DRINKS. 20 MINS TO GET 2 SHOTS, 15 MINS TO GET 2 BEERS. AGAIN I HAD TO ASK A FRIEND OF THE OWNERS TO STEP IN. I'M NOT GOING TO TURN INTO A COLLEGE FRESMAN AND WAVE MY MONEY AROUND LIKE A FUCKING STUNAD. FIRE THEM OR AT LEAST HAVE A MANAGER WALK AROUND AND REGULATE. THE LESS DRINKS=LESS REVENUE..

3. Sean was really good, yet too much of the same. The same tired 20 house songs again and again and again. How many tracks were produced over the last 15 years? I'd say 200,000 house choons, and I hear the same ones ??? Sean, you had the room rocking, no doubt, and I understand it's not a music or dj driven party, but bro, time to dig into the crates a little more. Overall I give you A- for the night, you rocked the room, you just didn't rock me.. Diversify your sets.

And what is up with the shots happen napkins get thrown NJ shore trend happening in sobe??? you fockers are finally comming around... niceeeeeeeeeeee ;D

ok, time to stop talking about this place, I don't want you loses to ruin the party, this is soooooooo south beach 1997!!!!! For one night at one venue a week, the south beach I remember from my trip there in 1997 (were i spent too much at SL, so dade, I want a reembursment) is back!!!

very dressed up crowd, loved it, I was gonna break my jacket out but it was too hot, but maybe next time.

rogaine_jpg.gif