Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sooooooo Seth is posting pics of me...

V. Barbarino

well seth, you are not too smart, this was easy to figure out

1. you are friends with a certian dj

2. that certain dj has been upset with my review

3. your email address is attached to that pic.

4. does graphics art for a living..

5. seth works for the adult magazines, where his email goes to..

hmmm, the only question is, what should the saleen do about it????

hmmmmmmm

gotta think about this one for a whille...

already started to fuck over that website for rims, that was easy, their phone will ring for the next 100 years..

Guest lyrik

"Sean" you pussy - you should have just posted under your regular name. Everyone always makes Saleen out to be this big bad guy. I will go on record here and say that Saleen doesn't even come close to my top ten people on here that are annoying as fuck. At least you know what to expect and 90% of it is just to get a response out of certain people so he can sit back and laugh at us all...can't hate that...shit I do it myself. But the pic was still funny as shit....just don't do my pic next >:(

"Sean" you pussy - you should have just posted under your regular name. Everyone always makes Saleen out to be this big bad guy. I will go on record here and say that Saleen doesn't even come close to my top ten people on here that are annoying as fuck. At least you know what to expect and 90% of it is just to get a response out of certain people so he can sit back and laugh at us all...can't hate that...shit I do it myself. But the pic was still funny as shit....just don't do my pic next >:(

amen!!!

i can take a joke, just hate when people hide, which to me means, they are scared of me, or don't really know who nick is and assume i'm saleen.

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

amen!!!

i can take a joke, just hate when people hide, which to me means, they are scared of me, or don't really know who nick is and assume i'm saleen.

I thought your name was Steve ??? ??? ???

amen!!!

I thought your name was Steve ??? ??? ???

bncjunkie, use your real name, the gig is up!!!

Guest FRESHMAN00000

You just dog on Miami DJ's, So that was the name as a further part of the joke.

it's over now... but you now owe me two drinks...

Well if you would ever come out to one of the events that i play at then its no problem.

Well if you would ever come out to one of the events that i play at then its no problem.

you know i would, but I can't spare any more time with my autograph signings.

Guest lyrik

BTW - I only got 1 free drink from you last Saturday. Your lucky Vane got us in for free.

SALEEN - STEVE - NICK ....one yous guys! There is no reason why you can't come out Sunday Labor Day Weekend to te Lust 7 year party...its right in your area....I am sure we can manage more than couple free drinks.

Guest lyrik

Bitch, I always buy you drinks!

[glow=red,2,300]And you have never bought me even one![/glow]

Yeah...but I didn't bring those chips over to your house!

BTW - I only got 1 free drink from you last Saturday. Your lucky Vane got us in for free.

SALEEN - STEVE - NICK ....one yous guys! There is no reason why you can't come out Sunday Labor Day Weekend to te Lust 7 year party...its right in your area....I am sure we can manage more than couple free drinks.

details??