Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody been to PLAYERS?

240turbo

I stopped by on my way back from Orlando monday morning around 5am. I like it. pool, bowling, video games, food etc, exactly what we need in downtown. Perfect pre-club hangout. The drinks are very affordable, I ordered a Johnnie Black on the rocks and when the bartender told me it was $6 I thought she was joking..Anywhere else you're paying 10-12 bucks for any type of premium blended scotch. I also briefly spoke to the owner and he told me we can expect to see a couple of "known" local dj's making appearances.

Guest Eddy Guerra

ive bben the like 5 times in 2 days, i went after space for munchies, wet the next day for lunch, went at 2 am to play games and did the same yester day, great!!!! food, cool games

Guest LdySphynx

Place sounds fun, where is it located?

Seems like a good alternative for when you want to go out but you're not in the Club Mood ;).

Guest ramon

went sunday morning .. food was alright .. people were nice .. looks like a cool pre or post party place for space regulars .. they have guiness on draft bitches!!

Guest LdySphynx

The name of this place is Players Ball? Is this by Grand Avenue.......

In other words it's in the Grove...is tis the good or "bad" part of The Grove?

Guest LeVeL

In other words it's in the Grove...is tis the good or "bad" part of The Grove?

I am thinking its there......I am waiting for confirmation if that is the right place or not. I haven't been there yet but I want to know if that is the spot.

Guest LdySphynx

Players is right next door to Space

Ok so its not on Grand Avenue...right next to Space? Funny I did not see anything last weekend.

Guest coach

Hey! I didn't even know it was open and I've signed up on their email list several times. Sheesh, nice promotion... We'll definitely be checking this out soon.

Guest LeVeL

Hey! I didn't even know it was open and I've signed up on their email list several times. Sheesh, nice promotion... We'll definitely be checking this out soon.

Me either.....I never knew it was open, look at that.

Guest coach

CJ Pre-Space meetup???? ;D

Hey! That sounds like a great idea. Might as well get full use of my time off-island. Say, 7pm for dinner and gaming?

Guest rollyp66

The name of this place is Called "Playerz" It is next door to Space

Guest djbruno

Ardis ordered a burger from there on Saturday while working at Space. She said it was the best burger she ever had !!!!