Do you think prostitution...  

1. 1. Do you think prostitution...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

In Canada, prostitution is legal and it's unionized. If you are a practicing prostitute, you have are regulated and you have to have health check ups on a regular basis so I guess you can say that it may be safer as far as health matters are conserned for all parties involved. Plus there's less crime related to prostitution where it's legal....

Guest LdySphynx

Virgin Megastore?

Actually pod...I don't even think that Virgin Megastore should keep that name cause even it has numerous counts of people coming in and out of it...!!! ;D :P;)

Guest LdySphynx

And Richard Branson is a whore. ;D

Dam, I think that is the only way I would not mind being one ;D!!!

Fucker has his own islands!!!!

Guest LeVeL

What's a virgin?

I am glad I got to sleep with a virgin without committing suicide by blowing myself up like one of those Al Qaeda MOFO's...lol

Guest LeVeL

Virgins are terrible in bed. Almost as bad as really really beautiful people who know it.

Yeah agree, when you get a virgin in your life you have to put them thru bootcamp to show them the ropes. But they catch up really fast. Its a learning process..

Guest LdySphynx

What's a virgin?

I am glad I got to sleep with a virgin without committing suicide by blowing myself up like one of those Al Qaeda MOFO's...lol

Glad to see i'm not the only one that was like HUH??? ???

Guest Clarisa

What's a virgin?

Glad to see i'm not the only one that was like HUH??? ???

He was thinking way ahead of his own thought... he's trying to say he's glad to have slept with a VIRGIN w/o commiting suicide like those people who are brainwashed thinking that their ideal heaven when they die is that they will have 100 virgins waiting for them.

Guest LdySphynx

Virgins are terrible in bed. Almost as bad as really really beautiful people who know it.

Yeah agree, when you get a virgin in your life you have to put them thru bootcamp to show them the ropes. But they catch up really fast. Its a learning process..

Well, but there are guys that have been doing it for years and still SUCK ASS at it same goes for women!!!

Its usually the ones that brag about it that suck...I myself learned that its the quiet shy ones that blow your mind ;)!!!

God I hate those guys that come up to you and say "oye mami si te cojo" >:( How much of a turn off is that !!!!

Guest LeVeL

He was thinking way ahead of his own thought... he's trying to say he's glad to have slept with a VIRGIN w/o commiting suicide like those people who are brainwashed thinking that their ideal heaven when they die is that they will have 100 virgins waiting for them.

Bingo we have a winner........Hey Clarisa your the shit girl. By the way I got White Girls at home and some others that are on the theater..holla at me if you want to watch any of them.

Guest Clarisa

Well, but there are guys that have been doing it for years and still SUCK ASS at it same goes for women!!!

Its usually the ones that brag about it that suck...I myself learned that its the quiet shy ones that blow your mind ;)!!!

God I hate those guys that come up to you and say "oye mami si te cojo" >:( How much of a turn off is that !!!!

So true...especially if it's an old dirty looking man. Anyways I totally feel you on the more hush you are about what you have to offer are always more fun. The only thing being a single chick my age you will encounter mindblowing guys but they are so young you can't really connect with them.

Guest LeVeL

Have you heard of the one that goes oye mami si te cojo te voy a dejart en la silla de rueda. But I agree where you coming from that is so true from what i have heard the ladies say. Also I must say this goes for the guys who tell their own homeboys that they had sex for hours non-stop......its all bullshit.

Guest LeVeL

Translator: What does oye mami si te cojo te voy a dejart en la silla de rueda, mean?

If I get you girl, I will leave you in a wheel chair.

Guest LdySphynx

So true...especially if it's an old dirty looking man. Anyways I totally feel you on the more hush you are about what you have to offer are always more fun. The only thing being a single chick my age you will encounter mindblowing guys but they are so young you can't really connect with them.

Well I perfectly understand you there I was single when I was 25 and actually it was very hard to find guys that you can actually connect with...it's actually just ok can we go Fuck now :o...it's slow down there cowboy let me at least know you're first name, lol!!!

But there we go back to the point that it's not all the men's fault for thinking that way, I mean sadly that is the way alot of girls out there are...and Clarisa i'm fine with scavenger hunting every now again, but like I said some girls just do it like we cubans say "para ver la leche correr" for my english speaking CJs it means just to watch the jizz run.

So it makes us good girls look easy!!! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Shy is good. Shy works!!!! ;)

it does????

Hell yeah it does...Girls hate guys who have what I call "The Hungry Look" on their face. Next time you're out, stand up against the wall and make sure you don't have that so called "Hungry Look" on your face and you'll see the results..You see if you don't have the "Hungry Look" on your face, women will think that you're one of those guys who just doesn't give a f*ck. That will drive girls crazy cuz then they'll think 'why the hell isn't that guy paying attention to me?' (They'll think this sub-conciously of course). Plus if you stay in the same place for a while you're more noticable cuz you won't look like one of those desperate dudes bouncing around all over the place with the "Hungry Look".... Mastering not having the "Hungry Look" is easy...Just pretend in your head that you have a girl friend and you won't have the "Hungry Look" on your face, and play shy...Then later reveal how much of a lone wolf you really are!!!! LOL